Spartan Ops replay schedule?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartan Ops replay schedule?

User Info: endoflist

endoflist
3 years ago#1
Is there any source for seeing a matchmaking schedule for replaying Spartan Ops episodes?
I know you are able to play with friends anytime but not everybody you know is available anytime. I just started playing ops this past week and got hooked on it. Now I want to play through it all on Legendary, I think it's fun.

User Info: dark_shard

dark_shard
3 years ago#2
I, too, would like to see a return of matchmaking on older SO chapters. As for Legendary, matchmaking only allows you to play on Heroic I believe, so you'll have to find friends to play Legendary anyway.
http://amuletsandale.blogspot.com/ - Games and Beer
GT: darkshardx

User Info: jenbeckler

jenbeckler
3 years ago#3
I think I played on legendary the other day when matchmaking. Not certain though.
GT: JenMeister07

User Info: PenguinLust

PenguinLust
3 years ago#4
Matchmaking used to be Heroic only, but they bumped it up to Legendary a few months ago. The only time it drops to Heroic is if there is only 2 people playing -- a smart move, since Legendary with only 2 people can get a little frustrating at times, lol.
Gamertag: Penguin Lust

User Info: tubb311

tubb311
3 years ago#5
currently playing episode 7
next week will be episode 8
the week after that will be episode 9
and then episode 10
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartan Ops replay schedule?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived