So I log into Halo 4 and see that there is now a traditional FFA playlist...

#31bd0g5Posted 3/12/2013 6:07:18 PM
Speaking of FFA, I just beat elumnite in majestic FFA :)
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#32lderivedxPosted 3/12/2013 6:23:47 PM
It's marketing.

Great job they're doing.

http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/totalpopulation/all
---
what was the point of that burger king video? You didnt need video proof to show that you are lonely, I would have taken your word on it. - brady
#33That1GuyyPosted 3/12/2013 7:57:02 PM
lderivedx posted...
Great job they're doing.

No on said they were successful.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#34turtlej-manPosted 3/13/2013 12:24:48 AM
VauntX posted...
reseacher2000 posted...
VauntX posted...
turtlej-man posted...
TC is a baby.

You're crying in every post you make with that signature.

your acting like they arent doing anything. Grow up you instant gratification brat.

I (and others) have been requesting this since, oh I don't know, roughly when the game was released. Back in November. Grow up and get a grip on the situation. Waiting patiently for four months for a playlist and then voicing complaints when it surfaces in a form that slaps fans in the faces does not make one an instant gratification brat in any way, shape or form.

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1287666826226.png
---
If a Killer Instinct 3 is never made....AT LEAST PUT THE FIRST 2 ON XBLA!!!!!
#35VauntX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 4:17:09 AM
lderivedx posted...
standard

reading bro

Vaunt, you decided what you want to focus in? I'm trying to decide before I choose a school (because it will affect my choice), but there's just too much. :(

That's part of the problem with doing a PhD in pure mathematics. There's just so much of it, all you can really do is point at a really general idea and go "I want to spend a year looking into this and see how it all pans out". It also makes meetings with prospective supervisors somewhat hilarious, as you haven't got a clue what they are talking about, and they are well aware of it.

But as you asked... representation theory with an emphasis on modular representations.

Just need to secure some funding now. The wait to find out if I have is killing me... :(
#36AstardesPosted 3/13/2013 9:52:26 PM
reseacher2000 posted...
VauntX posted...
turtlej-man posted...
TC is a baby.

You're crying in every post you make with that signature.

your acting like they arent doing anything. Grow up you instant gratification brat.

Lol your
---
"I've been dominating this franchise for over a decade"
-EvalAngell on Call of Duty, back in 2011