When you think about it, the difference between a good and bad player..

#21Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/14/2013 9:14:26 AM
bd0g5 posted...
djwagon posted...
the difference is who shot first as in who see who first and shoot first,not hey if I do this and that I will kill the other guy faster.that like saying I knew the maps .so why did I lose to the guy with the faster button mashing.if you think your a good player

Next time in English.

ok first person to shoot and hits always wins..THAT SHORT ENOUGH FOR YOU

But... That's not true.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#22bd0g5Posted 3/14/2013 9:18:38 AM
bd0g5 posted...
djwagon posted...
the difference is who shot first as in who see who first and shoot first,not hey if I do this and that I will kill the other guy faster.that like saying I knew the maps .so why did I lose to the guy with the faster button mashing.if you think your a good player

Next time in English.

Next time with logic.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#23iRGushPosted 3/14/2013 9:23:00 AM
djwagon posted...
bd0g5 posted...
djwagon posted...

Next time in English.

you probably stand still when you get shot
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#24jesse_skaterPosted 3/14/2013 9:25:54 AM
djwagon posted...
bd0g5 posted...
djwagon posted...

Next time in English.

Completly wrong. Man, some people are flat out dumb.

Inb4hestartsanarguementeventhoughheswrong
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#25thedeerzordPosted 3/14/2013 9:34:56 AM
ssj3blade posted...
thedeerzord posted...
BigRobb2389 posted...

the difference between a good player and a bad player comes down to decision making, map knowledge, and awareness, knowing where your teammates are and knowing where the enemy might be, or even better, is.

There are other factors as well, but its not as simple as who has the best thumb control. If that were the case, I'd be very very bad most likely. lol.

The use of armor abilities and support upgrades. Using stealth and active camo and getting alot of kills with few deaths is pretty skillful in my eyes. Halo fans just fail to realize that skill isn't run and gun. It takes thinking and strategy.

Take Halo Wars for instance. Skill is not about rushing or attacking the enemy head on. It's about patience with you allies,scouting,building which units first, and aligning and your pieces up and being ready to defend or attack.

Another example is Pokemon. Most of y'all think that the only way to win a Pokemon battle is to have strong Pokemon and good moves. But its really about strategy as well. Knowing your stats and all that and teaching your Pokemon the right moves to fit those stats is very skillful

Skill is not how strong you are physically. Its about how strong your mind is. Not intelligence, just your mind in general.

Maybe the lack of mics in Halo 4 is what makes some of your games so bad. Because they just go in there and shoot like there's no tomorrow. From what I heard is that Battle Field(I have never played it) have lots of people with mics and I can imagine it having lots of strategy in it.

Also clans have mics and maybe t hat's why you get your ass handed to you when ever you fight one. Because they plan out there tactics and have the right loadouts.

Halo 4 has skill. Just people who play it don't know what skill is.

this is a massive wall just to tell us you camp camp?

No
---
I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#26djwagonPosted 3/14/2013 10:19:19 AM(edited)
jesse_skater posted...
djwagon posted...
bd0g5 posted...
djwagon posted...

Next time in English.

lol who cares.I bet next we will have a thread about how master chief button up his suit in the morning and all you halo gods will tell us . we are even wrong with that.

when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#27ToucheAmore(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 10:58:09 AM
Everything you all are saying about map knowledge, enemy predictability, weapon control etc. still all boils down to who presses the buttons timelier and who moves the joysticks more strategically, just based on those factors. Someone who knows a map better and knows where you'll be heading can still get beat by someone who combines the perfect combination of stick movements and button presses to kill you first, yet it could only be in that instance. How fun and skillful.
---
http://i.imgur.com/xjIiBOr.jpg
http://oi53.tinypic.com/28a111e.jpg
#28appleturnover87Posted 3/14/2013 12:07:37 PM
djwagon posted...
jesse_skater posted...
djwagon posted...
bd0g5 posted...
djwagon posted...

Next time in English.

lol who cares.I bet next we will have a thread about how master chief button up his suit in the morning and all you halo gods will tell us . we are even wrong with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hMtZfW2z9dw#t=43s
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#29djwagonPosted 3/14/2013 12:16:11 PM
^^^^ lol what is that you telling us your a bad player.good one .you just proved my point .what next you telling us we are wrong ON how he handles his guns
---