When you think about it, if you're too afraid to go into a game with randoms..

#21ssj3bladePosted 3/14/2013 2:18:54 PM
darren19822000 posted...
has nothign to do with win % or stats...i just dont like having 3 rambos on my team while the other team seems to use great teamwork even if they are randoms.

this. for some reason its always my team that has the bads
---
http://www.imgur.com/gRn0NSE.png
~ ssj3blade ~
#22LimeSeahawkPosted 3/15/2013 9:06:21 AM
I have a tendency to not play with randoms because I almost always get a betrayer, a vehicle destroyer, a bunch of people without a mic, or so many quitters after they die twice, and remember, these people are on MY team. The above scenario ends with me being pissed off and leaving to find a decent lobby which is fun when you get the rare ones that do exist. I don't care about win or loss that much and KD has never meant anything to me, so it's not about that. Also, I'm a team player and when everyone tries to lone wolf it things can go bad rather easily. I like to have fun and sometimes goof off which doesn't happen as easily with randoms.
---
Bejeweled is amazing. Don't hate.
#23Seto_RyuPosted 3/15/2013 10:06:16 AM
Why does it matter? Oh I bought this game, but I'm not allowing myself to play it until my team goes online. Nope. I'll just sit here and wait. Enjoy the game for fun? lol loser.
#24reseacher2000Posted 3/15/2013 10:10:20 AM
If you find it fun getting demolished by a party when you go in by yourself.... you are a sick person
---
GT:gansterchief
#25Dville_WeezyPosted 3/15/2013 10:12:44 AM
ITT: It's more about the experience as a whole versus the stats when you decide to play with/without randoms.
#26elitewarrior500Posted 3/15/2013 10:29:21 AM
if friends on are on cool, f they arent and i have nothing else i feel like playing but halo i go into lone wolf mode especially when it comes to annoying commendations like the AR which im making very slow progress on because my loadout is firepower with a BR so i end up still using it more just cause i do much better with the BR
---
Official lone wolf of the H4GB
GT: Ceph Falco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-nGm2FIMv0
#27FaithInAllPosted 3/16/2013 1:07:22 PM
jesse_skater posted...
I don't like playing by myself because playing alone is boring

Pretty much this. My dislike of the maps don't help much either.
#28LimeSeahawkPosted 3/16/2013 3:53:03 PM
Seto_Ryu posted...
Why does it matter? Oh I bought this game, but I'm not allowing myself to play it until my team goes online. Nope. I'll just sit here and wait. Enjoy the game for fun? lol loser.

Not everyone with a differing opinion is a loser, and should not be called such. I happen to play for fun, and fun is a rare thing to be had when I play with randoms. When I have my team online or at least a wingman, I will have fun. I stop playing games when the fun leaves. I will go play a different game where I can have fun or do something productive away from gaming, like reading a physics book or working on my nuclear theory, as gaming is simply a hobby where I can do something mindless and not have to think about it.
---
Bejeweled is amazing. Don't hate.