Help me test new map: Dispose/Pipeline

#11Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/14/2013 11:04:59 PM
I will if you rename it "Layin Some Pipe" and somehow add something resembling a balls in the background.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#12ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 11:10:57 PM
Spoke_Wrecker posted...
I will if you rename it "Layin Some Pipe" and somehow add something resembling a balls in the background.

That will most likely make the final cut.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~
#13Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/15/2013 8:10:52 AM
I'll have to wait until I get my new 360 (which should be any day now). My old one is finally taking a much needed ****, the disk rarely reads anymore unless I open the tray a million times <-- Which is impossible now because unless I take the front panel off and pry the try open with a credit card it just stays closed >.<' I hope Micro builds the 720's better than the first years of the 360 or I'm going back to Sony.
---
#14ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 8:13:13 AM
Spoke_Wrecker posted...
I'll have to wait until I get my new 360 (which should be any day now). My old one is finally taking a much needed ****, the disk rarely reads anymore unless I open the tray a million times <-- Which is impossible now because unless I take the front panel off and pry the try open with a credit card it just stays closed >.<' I hope Micro builds the 720's better than the first years of the 360 or I'm going back to Sony.

It's so weird, I've had my 360 for like 4 years and it hasn't red ringed or anything once. Never had to send it in for repairs while some of my friends have been through multiple xboxes haha
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
#15Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/15/2013 8:20:04 AM
This new one will be my 4th since 2009 v.v;

The first one I didn't really take care of, rarely dusted it/blew it out and I smoked around it (which is bad). That one lasted the longest out of all of the rest, which I've babied because I hate spending hundreds of dollars on crap I already have.

With the old arcade/pro 360's it's really a gamble on what you're going to get. I've had friends go through 12 of them, and other friends still play the launch machine from 2007. I'll be getting an elite this time around so hopefully no more crap problems.
---
#16ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 10:41:49 AM
Bump still testing this, I'm prolly gonna be on for a bit
---
#17ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 10:42:24 AM
Spoke_Wrecker posted...
This new one will be my 4th since 2009 v.v;

The first one I didn't really take care of, rarely dusted it/blew it out and I smoked around it (which is bad). That one lasted the longest out of all of the rest, which I've babied because I hate spending hundreds of dollars on crap I already have.

With the old arcade/pro 360's it's really a gamble on what you're going to get. I've had friends go through 12 of them, and other friends still play the launch machine from 2007. I'll be getting an elite this time around so hopefully no more crap problems.

And yea, Elites generally solve most technical problems of the 360
---
#18ToucheAmorePosted 3/15/2013 10:46:42 AM
yea sure

gt ksi pope shager
---
http://i.imgur.com/xjIiBOr.jpg
http://oi53.tinypic.com/28a111e.jpg
#19ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:03:40 AM
ToucheAmore posted...
yea sure

gt ksi pope shager

inv sent
---