Your favorite percussionist is back on the scene.

#1TMoney650Posted 3/14/2013 8:43:42 PM
As some of you may know, I have played very little Halo 4 in 2013. I was initially disappointed by Halo 4, and I continued to play Reach instead. However, it appears 343 is fixing up the game rather nicely, and there is absolutely ZERO competition left in Reach. Sure, Halo 4 isn't perfect, but as a good friend of mine once said, "Some days, you just need to pull the d*** out of your ass and get on with your life." Therefore, I'm quitting Reach (for the most part - I'll still play Anniversary MP from time to time) and joining all of you in Halo 4. Bear with me, I don't really know what I'm doing in Halo 4 yet, but I'll learn and I'll also be constantly striving to improve my shot and overall gameplay. Who knows, maybe one day I'll actually be able to get head with snipe ;)

anyhoo, add me if you want to play. GT is "A Percussionist." if my friends list is full send me a message and i'll make room for ya.

i'll be on some this weekend, have a couple concerts to play in but I'm mostly free.
#2That1GuyyPosted 3/14/2013 8:51:29 PM
Funny. I just got on Reach to make some maps in Forge.

If I could find this game for cheap, I'd get it and start forging some maps for you guys to test out, but I'm still hesitant to give 343 my money.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#3bd0g5Posted 3/14/2013 9:18:39 PM
To see what type of players still play reach, check my file share. I think i have a clip from 2013 that shows it.

If I could find this game for cheap, I'd get it and start forging some maps for you guys to test out, but I'm still hesitant to give 343 my money.

It's not as bad as it was at launch, plus we're getting ranks next month.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#4iRGushPosted 3/14/2013 9:18:55 PM
That1Guyy posted...

it was like 20$ on bestbuy 2 weeks ago, just wait it out
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#5RAGEface14Posted 3/14/2013 9:40:47 PM
My favorite percussionist is the drummer from Despised Icon. Dat double bass.
---
RAGEface14
Expect big words in my posts.
#6Killean_NuggetsPosted 3/14/2013 9:53:32 PM
but I'm still hesitant to give 343 my money.

Buy 2nd hand then....
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#7True_ScornPosted 3/14/2013 9:57:29 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
but I'm still hesitant to give 343 my money.

Buy 2nd hand then....

Indeed. Pawn shops love H4. Shouldn't be hard to find. Also, most of these shop owners don't bother to see what their games are worth, so it's deals a' plenty.
---
GT = True Scorn
#8bd0g5Posted 3/14/2013 9:59:50 PM

"Despised Icon was a Canadian deathcore band from Montreal, Quebec"

lmfao
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#9RAGEface14Posted 3/14/2013 10:02:15 PM
bd0g5 posted...

"Despised Icon was a Canadian deathcore band from Montreal, Quebec"

lmfao

Have you heard their drummer? His double bass is probably about 700 bpm. I don't like deathcore, I'm just impressed by the drummer.
---
RAGEface14
Expect big words in my posts.
#10TMoney650(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 10:31:05 PM
Never heard of Despised Icon. My favorite percussionists are Danny Carey, Brann Dailor and Travis Barker (Tool, Mastodon & Blink-182, respectively). Honorable mention to the Rev, RIP