What's your opinion on "power weapon" players?

#11KageNoSenshiPosted 3/16/2013 2:54:45 AM
So true, TC! HOW DARE PEOPLE BE BETTER THAN YOU! HOW DARE POPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF POWER WEAPONS AND TEAMWORK TO WIN!! Everyone should march out to the middle of the map with their ARs and fight out in the open on fair terms.

How stupid is this nonsense? WTF are you supposed to do w/ a power weapon if not get kills with it?

The only even remote truth to this post is that it highlights the stupidity of rewarding players with power weapons without having to earn them. But to act like people shouldn't use what's available to them is asinine.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#12KageNoSenshiPosted 3/16/2013 2:57:33 AM
Zheakk posted...
I agree this is frustrating. I don't really get to upset over it though, because honestly, as soon as they run out of ammo in their incineration cannon they are garbage and spend the next 2 minutes getting murdered while they wait for another one to spawn.

Sometimes when I find a power weapon I just blast all the ammo into a wall or something and move on.

Your teammates must love you...

So much bad. I really wish devs would stop catering to this scrub mentality.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
#13ZheakkPosted 3/16/2013 3:20:25 AM
KageNoSenshi posted...
Zheakk posted...
I agree this is frustrating. I don't really get to upset over it though, because honestly, as soon as they run out of ammo in their incineration cannon they are garbage and spend the next 2 minutes getting murdered while they wait for another one to spawn.

Sometimes when I find a power weapon I just blast all the ammo into a wall or something and move on.

typically I only do this when I have teammates who do things like pick up a sniper rifle and run straight through the middle of the map trying to punch people with it.
#14KageNoSenshiPosted 3/16/2013 3:33:33 AM
So... how is that better than picking up the power weapon and actually using it?
---
#15COG_KillaPosted 3/16/2013 3:50:24 AM
kage, your arguments give me the most intense orgasms, i swear. i don't care if it's too easy.
---
I think with my dipstick, because engine lubrication is important.
#16esqueleto76Posted 3/16/2013 4:23:53 AM
The only power weapon i need is my Ghost. Once i get to that hog, its 20+ kill time.
---
Xbox Live: holyfedaykin
#17balmung2100(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 4:51:22 AM
KageNoSenshi posted...
So true, TC! HOW DARE PEOPLE BE BETTER THAN YOU! HOW DARE POPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF POWER WEAPONS AND TEAMWORK TO WIN!! Everyone should march out to the middle of the map with their ARs and fight out in the open on fair terms.

How stupid is this nonsense? WTF are you supposed to do w/ a power weapon if not get kills with it?

The only even remote truth to this post is that it highlights the stupidity of rewarding players with power weapons without having to earn them. But to act like people shouldn't use what's available to them is asinine.

Lol are you being serious with me? If so, then show me where I'm implying that people "shouldn't use what's available to them". Keep in mind that i did say twice now that i'm all for getting it how you get it. I also said the type of players i wonder about are the ones ripping through the mic about "outstanding" skills when they can't shoot straight with a standard gun.
---
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
#18Kai101xPosted 3/16/2013 5:11:53 AM
KageNoSenshi posted...
Zheakk posted...

He may end up in a lot of situations where he's constantly in a 3v1 after a 1v1, he uses all the ammo real quick so the enemy cant get it and use it to their advantage. It could also be that maybe he killed an enemy that had a power weapon that he has no interest in, so he picked it up with the sole purpose of using the ammo so they cant come back to it and resume picking off his team mates from the side. It could be a lot of reasons to why he does that, but it makes sense. Just like the majority of gamefaqs, you used the term "scrub" without knowing what it actually means.
#19COG_KillaPosted 3/16/2013 5:37:43 AM
Kai101x posted...
KageNoSenshi posted...
Zheakk posted...

He may end up in a lot of situations where he's constantly in a 3v1 after a 1v1, he uses all the ammo real quick so the enemy cant get it and use it to their advantage. It could also be that maybe he killed an enemy that had a power weapon that he has no interest in, so he picked it up with the sole purpose of using the ammo so they cant come back to it and resume picking off his team mates from the side. It could be a lot of reasons to why he does that, but it makes sense. Just like the majority of gamefaqs, you used the term "scrub" without knowing what it actually means.

he said he puts all the ammo into a wall, not that enemies are after him. the thing should be used to get kills, and denial of use should never be the sole purpose.
---
I think with my dipstick, because engine lubrication is important.
#20Kai101xPosted 3/16/2013 8:09:01 AM
COG_Killa posted...
Kai101x posted...
KageNoSenshi posted...
Zheakk posted...

he said he puts all the ammo into a wall, not that enemies are after him. the thing should be used to get kills, and denial of use should never be the sole purpose.

I agree that it's better to use it for kills. I find it kind of odd that he would dump the ammo into the wall instead of an enemy or vehicles but I can see what the potential purpose of it is though. Unless he's just one of them type of team mates that likes to mess around, getting on people's nerves for no reason. I remember one player on my team blew up a ghost and warthog he saw me running to. That was one time I wanted to team kill.