What's your opinion on "power weapon" players?

#51JFKandLBJPosted 3/21/2013 4:42:52 PM
He means post your gamertag. Post your gamertag so Blite (whom incidentally always has Halotracker Open on another tab) can post your HTR site skill and we can all proceed to rip on how much of a baddie you are.

It is a fine, well-tuned process, tested and true.
#52T G CidPosted 3/21/2013 5:39:26 PM
Chaosisapro
---
GT = ChaosIsAPro
#53LithkinsPosted 3/21/2013 5:44:43 PM
Kai101x posted...
Killean_Nuggets posted...
I like when people say things like this especially when they slang "relevant/irrelevant" in. So....explain how people are "god awful". Not with what you think based on your assumptions and experiences. You say it like it's a fact, so lay down some facts. Someone else said this same thing and never replied to me when i asked.

By all means, post your GT to prove my point.

I am upset

ftfy

GT is not a good indication of skill. Too many factors could influence stats. Letting little siblings play around on it a lot, not paying full attention to the game, having some buddies on the opposing team letting you boost, constant lag. Plus for all you know, he may never had visited halo waypoint or whatever the site is that's needed to post the GT.

I had someone here before blindly assume I was a "baddie" because I didn't post my GT. It didn't click in that person's head that not everyone sees a purpose in doing that. I don't even know how to post a GT. Is posting a GT suppose to serve as some sort of validation on this board?

Keep the excuses.coming, baddie
---
I'm a filth diabetic.
#54Kai101xPosted 3/21/2013 6:03:24 PM
JFKandLBJ posted...
He means post your gamertag. Post your gamertag so Blite (whom incidentally always has Halotracker Open on another tab) can post your HTR site skill and we can all proceed to rip on how much of a baddie you are.

Sounds pointless but it's good halo eye candy. So when someone does post their GT, what exactly does the site show regarding stats? I'm the guessing the same thing it shows us ingame or some type of kill/death ratio number?
#55Killean_NuggetsPosted 3/21/2013 6:46:23 PM
JFKandLBJ posted...

Sounds pointless but it's good halo eye candy. So when someone does post their GT, what exactly does the site show regarding stats? I'm the guessing the same thing it shows us ingame or some type of kill/death ratio number?

Keep crying.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#56Morgoth the EnemyPosted 3/21/2013 9:57:35 PM
I like when people say things like this especially when they slang "relevant/irrelevant" in. So....explain how people are "god awful". Not with what you think based on your assumptions and experiences. You say it like it's a fact, so lay down some facts. Someone else said this same thing and never replied to me when i asked.

By all means, post your GT to prove my point.

I am upset

ftfy

If you wish to delude yourself in such a way go right ahead, makes me laugh even more. Also thank you, made 5 bucks off that post.

"Waits for silly baddie comment and 5 more easy dollars"
---
Far as humanity goes intelligent life is an oxymoron - xUSDx Reborn
#57JFKandLBJPosted 3/21/2013 11:17:10 PM
Kai101x posted...
JFKandLBJ posted...

It shows you are bad. Very bad.
#58Kai101xPosted 3/22/2013 10:33:51 AM(edited)
JFKandLBJ posted...

Keep crying.

You've got to be smarter than that if you want to troll me. By the way, your nuggets are never fully cooked. Bake them instead of frying them.
#59lderivedxPosted 3/22/2013 10:37:49 AM
You've got to be smarter than that if you want to troll me. By the way, your nuggets are never fully cooked. Bake them instead of frying them.

If you think the goal of trolling is limited to making you angry/upset, then he's already smarter.
---
in PvP... the Grammardin is invincible. But in PvM I find the Mathazon to be much stronger... as long as you've maxed out Derivatives.-wing
#60Kai101xPosted 3/22/2013 11:05:14 AM
lderivedx posted...

If you think the goal of trolling is limited to making you angry/upset, then he's already smarter.

Nah, I know what trolling is. I'm just messing around now.