Do you still kill opponents even though the round is already over?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Do you still kill opponents even though the round is already over?

User Info: Travarkoth

Travarkoth
3 years ago#1
Do you? - Results (310 votes)
Yes.
66.45% (206 votes)
Sometimes.
29.35% (91 votes)
No.
4.19% (13 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Eh, random poll.
What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?
--Bastila Shan

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
3 years ago#2
I do, most of the time. So I hit yes. I notice a lot of people stop, though, when I'm playing. Not everyone, but definitely enough to notice that's a lot of people.
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14

User Info: N3xtG3nGam3r

N3xtG3nGam3r
3 years ago#3
Yeah, I do. I like to see if I can get double kills with the dmr while there is no hud on the screen. I'm actually pretty good at it.
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 | 4GB DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia EVGA GTX 470 1.2GB GDDr5

User Info: ArkJJ

ArkJJ
3 years ago#4
No. To me it just feels like throwing extra elbows at a guy who's already out
A word to the wise ain't necessary, its the stupid ones that need the advice.

User Info: Dark_Assassin_X

Dark_Assassin_X
3 years ago#5
I do, but if there's no one around and I just killed a guy or I happened to land the last kill of the match I'll put more rounds into the guy's corpse.

It's more a heat of the moment kind of thing than it is a "Yeah, **** you and the horse you rode in on." kind of thing. That and if it's annoying when the enemies in campaign do it I don't see it losing any of it's effectiveness in a multiplayer setting.
GT: SilentChaos87 - Currently Playing: League of Legends, Black Ops 2

User Info: happypor100pre

happypor100pre
3 years ago#6
yes
Match aint over till i cant move anymore.
GT-Goldchampion200
Makoto Nanaya Main 4 life

User Info: BlueRunway05

BlueRunway05
3 years ago#7
It ain't over till it blacks!
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.

User Info: Demigod_Elessar

Demigod_Elessar
3 years ago#8
If an enemy is still in front of me, or in the area around me (basically within my sights), I will attempt to take him out during the end screen. Usually I manage to do it, because he doesn't react at all. Sometimes they will shoot back or just get on the move.
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar

User Info: Pyronix337

Pyronix337
3 years ago#9
If I have a sniper I'll try and no scope people without a reticle, but I'd say most of the time I enact some elaborate form of suicide

User Info: Minjo26

Minjo26
3 years ago#10
Are you kidding me? First instinct for me has always been to go right after my teammates during that period.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Do you still kill opponents even though the round is already over?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived