By removing the "i" so you get ordnance. I mean, seriously. Not that hard

Why do people cry over this?

I am bad at this game

---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#22Sona_12121Posted 3/19/2013 3:54:43 PM
Spoke_Wrecker posted...
I have an idea for this though maybe it has been mentioned before.

1) If you get another kill after obtaining ordinance you have the option to push up on the dpad to "re-shuffle" and get another set to choose from, and so on. Or if one kill seems too unfair then you get a shuffle every two kills for example.

2) To expand on this you could select one or two of your preferred drops from the profile page. Then for each shuffle you did their would be a greater chance of seeing that specific drop. Maybe it would be like completely random when you first obtain it, 70% chance of seeing one of your selections after the first shuffle, 90% after the second, and like 99% after the third.

Just an idea.

So you want to 'fix' it by giving more people more incin's, binary's, snipers, beams, and rockets?

Well, this is a response to the OP about the complete randomness being unfair, so it is a hybrid system. Basically the first choices would be exactly the same as now, but the more kills you get, the closer you would come to getting the drop you would prefer. How many kills you need for it could easily be adjusted. its just the concept i was trying to get across.

Or you could completely disregard point #2 and just going with point #1, so you get to reshuffle every kill or two instead of having to wait a bunch more kills to get another set.
#23DvoloS88(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 4:35:42 PM
Spoke_Wrecker posted...
That method was great and defined halos mp but im sorry it was getting old and annoying because one team would essentially always have the upper hand.

Seems like someone couldn't...

ADAPT

Ive been adapting since halo ce, played the hell out of every single halo game minus halo wars. Im sorry but 4 sequels later and 5 halo titles later including reach it was time for a change. Yup im automatically bad for liking a change of gameplay.for a beloved fourth sequel. Typical gamefaqs dbags, whatever makes your **** hard boy.
#24Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/19/2013 4:49:38 PM
Hey Dvulvo

lrn2takejoke
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux