If dual-wielding were to be re-introduced in Halo 5/6...

#11SunDevil77Posted 3/17/2013 6:47:04 AM
esqueleto76 posted...
MrTallyMon posted...
I'm %150 sure I'd be unstoppable with dual needlers in Halo 4.

I could deal with dual pistols in this game, I'm sure they wouldn't be able to zoom in though.

Iirc, halo 2 had dual needlers. Or was it halo 3 ? I could be wrong though

Yup H2.
If they added in dual again, they would nerf the hell out of the needlers.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#12kilfrfunPosted 3/17/2013 11:41:32 AM
SMG's or use freakin AR's
---
We need Dinos
#13DiscernPosted 3/17/2013 11:52:54 AM
VectorChaos posted...
RAGEface14 posted...
Dual full-auto Incin Cannons

*game crashes, xbox explodes, internet vaporizes, civilization collapses, mass hysteria ensues, universe ceases to exist*

...on second thought, maybe smgs.

Go big or go home. I wanna dual-wield Halo Installations. Fire them and the match ends in a draw due to galaxy-wide omnicide =\

It could be a 25 kill streak reward....

Because we want this to be CoD, amirite?
---
GT- Discern88
#14RAGEface14Posted 3/17/2013 12:07:00 PM(edited)
Discern posted...
VectorChaos posted...
RAGEface14 posted...
Dual full-auto Incin Cannons

*game crashes, xbox explodes, internet vaporizes, civilization collapses, mass hysteria ensues, universe ceases to exist*

...on second thought, maybe smgs.

Go big or go home. I wanna dual-wield Halo Installations. Fire them and the match ends in a draw due to galaxy-wide omnicide =\

It could be a 25 kill streak reward....

Because we want this to be CoD, amirite?

While we're at it, let's add Spy Longswords, MAC strikes, Attack Flood, Pelican Gunner, and Hunter Killer Sentinels!

343i, you better be taking notes!

EDIT: Why not make an Infinity Swat gametype that uses these features? It's SO Halo!
---
RAGEface14
Expect big words in my posts.
#15DvoloS88Posted 3/17/2013 12:46:09 PM
Duel saws would be sick! Anyways dw should have never been taken out simply because halo 4 continued 3 NOT REACH. I guess after four years of cryo sleep chief forgot he could hold 2 guns. On a serious note halo 4 realistically had only two weapons to dw, magnums and plasma pistol. Balancing is no excuse either, just slightly decrease accuracy and for the pp decrease the homing lock on ability. The BS is similar size to needler so that dont need dw. Thats my main gripe with 343 about halo 4, NO DW