RIP Halo 4.

#21Killean_NuggetsPosted 3/17/2013 11:01:16 AM
Population doesn't really represent the quality of the game. Just look at the pops of the playlists back on Reach, MLG was usually one of the lower ones, despite it being far and away the best playlist for anyone with thumbs.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#22SunDevil77Posted 3/17/2013 11:16:57 AM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
Population doesn't really represent the quality of the game. Just look at the pops of the playlists back on Reach, MLG was usually one of the lower ones, despite it being far and away the best playlist for anyone with thumbs.

Woah...me and nugz completely agree.

Anyway, tc, no matter how much you hate it...Halo 5 is coming. From 343. And it will be great. They've shown that they are listening to fans.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#23RAGEface14Posted 3/17/2013 11:18:48 AM
SunDevil77 posted...

Woah...me and nugz completely agree.

Anyway, tc, no matter how much you hate it...Halo 5 is coming. From 343. And it will be great. They've shown that they are listening to fans.

lol
---
RAGEface14
Expect big words in my posts.
#24Help_OnePosted 3/17/2013 11:25:07 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
VauntX posted...
http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all

...so it hasn't changed much at all?
Considering Gears is coming out/the beta is out I would have though it'd be less.

... Do you not know how to read charts? It has a half-life of 1.5 months. That means every ~1.5 months, the population gets halved.
---
# of people who have said "Hi help1!" to me on Gamefaqs: 7
Last person to say hi: Alex_Sage and Azrael0206
#25Help_OnePosted 3/17/2013 11:26:17 AM

OH shut up.
---
# of people who have said "Hi help1!" to me on Gamefaqs: 7
Last person to say hi: Alex_Sage and Azrael0206
#26enterthemadroxPosted 3/17/2013 11:29:03 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
PurlinnWarclub posted...
Sorry guys right now I am dragging the dead body that is Halo 4. About to throw it into the grave I dug ages ago when I found out there wasn't going to be a ranking system.

Omg no bs ranking system, WHY halo 4 WHY. Seriously boy stfu, your the same type of person who thought mlg dropped halo 4 because the game sux for competition when in fact there was a perfectly good explanation. Microsoft teamed with virgin gaming or whatever. Troll harder?

Well said.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#27SunDevil77Posted 3/17/2013 11:32:14 AM
help1 posted...

OH shut up.

Need a shovel to dig those panties out of your crack?
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#28darren19822000Posted 3/17/2013 12:28:23 PM
PurlinnWarclub posted...
darren19822000 posted...
yes we know you NEED a ranking system for a game to be "good". its sorta coming next month.if you think a rankinig system is the only reason this game isnt as good as past halos then you a fool. if you also think the new gears is going to be good and take away all the halo players your an even bigger fool. alot of long time gears fans have told me that they wont be buying this crap game. i personally think gears is crap and have since the first one.

It not even in-game. 343 aren't clever enough to realise how stupid of an idea that is. Durrr letss put in ah rankin sistum buht not let ppl seas der rank coz the vary bad casual gamer get bullied and called poo poo at game.

guy doesnt know when someones being sarcastic with him....a rank isnt going to make someone wanna come back ot this game. i dont mind not seeing it..prevents kids like you form cheating to get a 50
---
gt darren reefnugs
#29PatchworkPosted 3/17/2013 12:38:01 PM
I still enjoy the hell out of Halo 4.
---
The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n.
#30anc19951717Posted 3/17/2013 12:53:23 PM
darren19822000 posted...
gears sucks ass so why would it make any impact of this game?

You're right gears does suck because what you say is fact right? Not opinion of course.
---
XBL gamertag-anc1995