RIP Halo 4.

#41Killean_NuggetsPosted 3/18/2013 2:59:19 AM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
Population doesn't really represent the quality of the game. Just look at the pops of the playlists back on Reach, MLG was usually one of the lower ones, despite it being far and away the best playlist for anyone with thumbs.

Halo Reach is older than my nan. Its mostly just played by long haired corronation street watching casuals who never bothered to buy Halo 4.

And here we have another baddie that completely missed the point of my post.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#42darealest47Posted 3/18/2013 3:56:49 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Population doesn't really represent the quality of the game. Just look at the pops of the playlists back on Reach, MLG was usually one of the lower ones, despite it being far and away the best playlist for anyone with thumbs.

Woah...me and nugz completely agree.

Anyway, tc, no matter how much you hate it...Halo 5 is coming. From 343. And it will be great. They've shown that they are listening to fans.

A delusional fanboy is a delusional fanboy.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#43darealest47Posted 3/18/2013 4:02:06 AM
pcmike2 posted...
phillyeagles123 posted...
When the population gets down to triple digits, then you can say the game is dead. Just because there aren't millions of people online doesn't make the game dead. I can find a match easily, and there are thousands of people online whenever I go on.

Yes, the population has gone down, but if you haven't noticed, the biggest drop came on November 13th, when a certain game called Black Ops 2 came out. After that, the population has gone down in a more slow and steady pace, which is normal in today's day and age. Most games don't have a very long life span anymore.

skyrim?

gta 4?

modern warfare 2?

Halo 3 and reach had competition like halo 4, but they lasted much longer

This, plus halo pc after all these years STILL has a freaking community. That's what you call a TRUE halo game. Respect.
---
#44SunDevil77Posted 3/18/2013 4:54:10 AM
darealest47 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Anyway, tc, no matter how much you hate it...Halo 5 is coming. From 343. And it will be great. They've shown that they are listening to fans.

You're delusional as f*** if you believe Halo 5 won't be a success.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#45PurlinnWarclub(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 5:06:21 AM

Halo Reach is older than my nan. Its mostly just played by long haired corronation street watching casuals who never bothered to buy Halo 4.

And here we have another baddie that completely missed the point of my post.

Obviously I got your point thicko. I was just saying that MLG wouldn't be popular for said reasons.
#46darealest47Posted 3/18/2013 11:00:27 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
darealest47 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

It will be a success, a success for bad casuals such as yourself who probably never even played combat evolved.
---
#47SunDevil77Posted 3/18/2013 11:09:46 AM
Bought CE at midnight upon release.
Also...do you honestly consider Halo 4 a "failure"?

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/51758/halo-4/

I know VG charts should never be used when trying to be 100% accurate, but as a ballpark...
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#48darkharePosted 3/18/2013 11:12:41 AM
darealest47 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
darealest47 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

It will be a success, a success for bad casuals such as yourself who probably never even played combat evolved.

oh joy, yet another pretentious douche who thinks just because they played a older game that somehow gives them permission to think their better.

---
BattleTech, FrontLineGeneral,Paintball. only have time for xbla games nowdays.
#49WillmaticPosted 3/18/2013 11:16:03 AM
Oh look a topic with the TC saying the game is dead because he didn't like it so original you're gonna go far kid!
#50Nellas_BabyPosted 3/18/2013 11:18:48 AM
If you haven't played the original trilogy extensively then your claims and opinions on Halo 4 versus the earlier works are illegitimate. We don't think we're better, but we know our claims are actually meaningful while you stand there trying to argue from a broken perspective.

By the way, it's they're.