RIP Halo 4.

#51darealest47Posted 3/18/2013 12:27:53 PM
"oh joy, yet another pretentious douche who thinks just because they played a older game that somehow gives them permission to think their better."

I'm pretty sure I don't own the word "better" so before calling somebody a douce you should learn the difference between "their" and "they're".
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#52SunDevil77Posted 3/18/2013 12:31:34 PM
Nellas_Baby posted...
If you haven't played the original trilogy extensively then your claims and opinions on Halo 4 versus the earlier works are illegitimate. We don't think we're better, but we know our claims are actually meaningful while you stand there trying to argue from a broken perspective.

By the way, it's they're.

The original trilogy is better than 4 and Reach. Way better. But that doesn't mean the newer games are bad.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#53OmniphagosPosted 3/18/2013 12:44:44 PM
I'm not one to get into these arguments of "casual players" vs "elitist players", but if you guys miss the older Halos, you can always go back and play them. I don't need someone to tell me that I shouldn't bother with this game just because they feel it is inferior to the older Halo games.

I play Halo games because they are fun. Why is it that having fun with video games is looked down upon these days?

And on the topic title, if there are around 30k people left playing this game, hell, that means I can still find games to play. don't make it sound as if only 10 people are online at any one given time.
---
This signature reads beyond the flow of time.
"I'm female and I wouldnt shag any of that band cause my girlfriend wouldnt dig it."
#54darealest47Posted 3/18/2013 12:48:17 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Nellas_Baby posted...
If you haven't played the original trilogy extensively then your claims and opinions on Halo 4 versus the earlier works are illegitimate. We don't think we're better, but we know our claims are actually meaningful while you stand there trying to argue from a broken perspective.

The original trilogy is better than 4 and Reach. Way better. But that doesn't mean the newer games are bad.

It's not even about comparing 4 and reach to 1-3 it's about the changes that really angered the community and the bad players acting like nothing's wrong. If you really think there is nothing wrong with H4 then clearly you are delusional. This isn't the only forum where there are angry fans it's much much worst at the waypoint forum.
---
#55darealest47Posted 3/18/2013 12:49:46 PM
Omniphagos posted...
I'm not one to get into these arguments of "casual players" vs "elitist players", but if you guys miss the older Halos, you can always go back and play them. I don't need someone to tell me that I shouldn't bother with this game just because they feel it is inferior to the older Halo games.

I play Halo games because they are fun. Why is it that having fun with video games is looked down upon these days?

And on the topic title, if there are around 30k people left playing this game, hell, that means I can still find games to play. don't make it sound as if only 10 people are online at any one given time.
For Xbox's flagship game 30k is pretty bad whether you see it or not.
---
#56OmniphagosPosted 3/18/2013 12:54:16 PM
darealest47 posted...
For Xbox's flagship game 30k is pretty bad whether you see it or not.

Considering how much traffic there is for the GoW beta aswell as other games, the argument can go both ways. Either way, 30k players is still a hell of a lot more than what other games average after a 3-4 month life span from release.
---
This signature reads beyond the flow of time.
"I'm female and I wouldnt shag any of that band cause my girlfriend wouldnt dig it."
#57bd0g5Posted 3/18/2013 1:04:03 PM

oh joy, yet another pretentious douche who thinks just because they played a older game that somehow gives them permission to think their better.

What about their better?
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#58SunDevil77Posted 3/18/2013 1:08:41 PM
darealest47 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Nellas_Baby posted...

It's not even about comparing 4 and reach to 1-3 it's about the changes that really angered the community and the bad players acting like nothing's wrong. If you really think there is nothing wrong with H4 then clearly you are delusional. This isn't the only forum where there are angry fans it's much much worst at the waypoint forum.

I fully understand that there are many problems with Halo 4...but that doesn't stop the game from being fun.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#59darkharePosted 3/18/2013 1:19:08 PM
bd0g5 posted...

oh joy, yet another pretentious douche who thinks just because they played a older game that somehow gives them permission to think their better.

What about their better?

http://koehlerlaw.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Grammar-Nazi.jpg

---
BattleTech, FrontLineGeneral,Paintball. only have time for xbla games nowdays.
#60Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 3/18/2013 1:49:17 PM
darkhare you're always so angry and combative I'm concerned for your heart
---
The Jersey Guy