RIP Halo 4.

#61darkharePosted 3/18/2013 1:00:09 PM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
darkhare you're always so angry and combative I'm concerned for your heart

im neither of those things, i just dont take the internetz seriously like apparently everyone else around here.
---
BattleTech, FrontLineGeneral,Paintball. only have time for xbla games nowdays.
#62Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 3/18/2013 1:00:37 PM
you spelled internet wrong
---
The Jersey Guy
#63lderivedxPosted 3/18/2013 1:01:42 PM
*incorrectly
---
Also, we've already established that your amazing high skill 37 firmly establishes you as bad at Halo. - The Beanster
GT: i derive dx
#64Killean_NuggetsPosted 3/18/2013 1:58:44 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
Population doesn't really represent the quality of the game. Just look at the pops of the playlists back on Reach, MLG was usually one of the lower ones, despite it being far and away the best playlist for anyone with thumbs.

Halo Reach is older than my nan. Its mostly just played by long haired corronation street watching casuals who never bothered to buy Halo 4.

And here we have another baddie that completely missed the point of my post.

Obviously I got your point thicko. I was just saying that MLG wouldn't be popular for said reasons.

A bad player is calling me thick, lmao.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#65elitewarrior500Posted 3/18/2013 2:07:38 PM
Population doesn't really represent the quality of the game. Just look at the pops of the playlists back on Reach, MLG was usually one of the lower ones, despite it being far and away the best playlist for anyone with thumbs.

Halo Reach is older than my nan. Its mostly just played by long haired corronation street watching casuals who never bothered to buy Halo 4.

Obviously I got your point thicko. I was just saying that MLG wouldn't be popular for said reasons.

LMAO
---
Official lone wolf of the H4GB
GT: Ceph Falco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-nGm2FIMv0
#66PurlinnWarclub(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 12:29:39 AM(edited)

I called you thick because you're too stupid to see that I was agreeing with you and simply adding to what you said. If you're that bad at reading comprehension I doubt you can figure out how to not be bad at this game, sorry!
#67mac08801Posted 3/19/2013 5:08:57 AM
Patchwork posted...
I still enjoy the hell out of Halo 4.