Question about that ms points reward thingy...

#1ZacmaccrakenPosted 3/17/2013 1:12:02 PM
Hello guys! Does any one knows about that free 800 ms point is still going on!? Thanks!
I think it was related to gameplay time.....i could be wrong though....
#2MrFish86Posted 3/17/2013 1:22:36 PM
The points were given out on a first come first serve basis. As in the first players to reach a certain amount of hours that were also associated with xbox live rewards would receive the points. The same thing goes for spending MSPs on Halo related items. These reward points were given to players around the 12th of December, so if you didn't get any points by now, you definitely won't be receiving them anytime soon. The whole program was very misleading, and not many players that reached the goals actually received the points. LAME!

TL;DR: XBL rewards sucks!
#3Zacmaccraken(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 1:26:35 PM
MrFish86 posted...
The points were given out on a first come first serve basis. As in the first players to reach a certain amount of hours that were also associated with xbox live rewards would receive the points. The same thing goes for spending MSPs on Halo related items. These reward points were given to players around the 12th of December, so if you didn't get any points by now, you definitely won't be receiving them anytime soon. The whole program was very misleading, and not many players that reached the goals actually received the points. LAME!

TL;DR: XBL rewards sucks!

Totally LAME!!! I suspected that.... was waiting patiently *sigh*. Anyways, thanks for your answer mate!
#4THEDONUT2004Posted 3/17/2013 1:58:52 PM
I didn't get the 800 but I did receive 400 MSP for playing Halo 4. But that's what happens when you go to a midnight release and play nonstop for a week until next week's midnight release.
---
I made a new word, "foxephant." It's for those people who are crazy, but they never forget.- Me
XBL GT: LAG Donut Jenny
#5darren19822000Posted 3/17/2013 2:37:37 PM
even i got points...like 200 i think ..and i barely played
---
gt darren reefnugs
#6MrFish86Posted 3/17/2013 2:46:01 PM
hey TC, if you want MSPs, just sign up to bing rewards. You can easily get 100MSPs every 8 days. It's much more lucrative than the XBL rewards program.
#7darren19822000Posted 3/17/2013 3:06:58 PM
MrFish86 posted...
hey TC, if you want MSPs, just sign up to bing rewards. You can easily get 100MSPs every 8 days. It's much more lucrative than the XBL rewards program.

now if only i can make google chrome search with the bing page when i "right click and search" LOL
---
gt darren reefnugs
#8Zacmaccraken(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 5:17:06 PM
MrFish86 posted...

Thanks bud!!! I'm checking bing rewards right now!!!!! COOL!!
#9PurlinnWarclubPosted 3/17/2013 5:19:34 PM
strictly nerd-only. non-nerds need not apply.
---
'Then' = a point in time. 'Than' = a comparison of something. You gon' get it right or what son?