Do you think Bungie approves of where 343 took Halo 4?

#31bd0g5Posted 3/17/2013 7:11:54 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
You're a terrible person. You are one of the people that has made GameFAQs believe different opinions=trolling.

Be ashamed. Be very ashamed.

His opinion is stupid because he contradicts himself. He also spent half his post whining about people being losers because they happen to be better than him at something.

Most of his posts are that bad.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#32JFKandLBJPosted 3/17/2013 7:21:52 PM
If someone takes the time to get "skillful" at the game by learning all the spawns points, the best choke points, escape routes, power weapon spawns, etc... Then they deserve to ROFLstomp your pathetic ***. Whether they have no life or not, they still at the very least deserve the satisfaction that comes with crushing baddies.
#33Johnny_Jon_117Posted 3/18/2013 3:52:48 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
That1Guyy posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
You're a terrible person. You are one of the people that has made GameFAQs believe different opinions=trolling.

His opinion is stupid because he contradicts himself. He also spent half his post whining about people being losers because they happen to be better than him at something.

Regardless. He wasn't trolling.

You seem to be doing the exact same thing as those many people that has made GameFaqs believe different opinions= trolling. Well it's my opinion that he was trolling and it's my opinion that you are a bitter delusional person that likes to act like you're always right when you're not. You are what you hate you hypocrite.
---
"There must be simplified explanations of nature, because God is not capricious or arbitrary. No such faith comforts the software engineer." -Einstein
#34SunDevil77Posted 3/18/2013 4:55:33 AM
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
That1Guyy posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Regardless. He wasn't trolling.

You seem to be doing the exact same thing as those many people that has made GameFaqs believe different opinions= trolling. Well it's my opinion that he was trolling and it's my opinion that you are a bitter delusional person that likes to act like you're always right when you're not. You are what you hate you hypocrite.

Are you f***ing high?
I didn't call you a troll. You can have the opinion he's trolling all you want, I was simply stating that he was not.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#35That1GuyyPosted 3/18/2013 5:44:35 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
I was simply stating that he was not.

I don't think calling him a terrible person equates to "simply stating" something.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#36SunDevil77Posted 3/18/2013 5:59:55 AM
That1Guyy posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
I was simply stating that he was not.

I don't think calling him a terrible person equates to "simply stating" something.

He started it!
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#37Blizzard09Posted 3/18/2013 6:27:06 AM
That1Guyy posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
Wow you are slow if you think only three people left..

"O’Connor: There’s a few ex-Bungie people at 343, but the vast majority of people are new, "
http://venturebeat.com/2012/06/10/interview-frank-oconnor-on-why-343-industries-changed-halo/

"Achronos | Bungie.net Overlord
I don't know how they'll do (I hope they do great - big fan of Halo, I want to see more). But all of your second sentence is completely false. Lots of good people at 343i, and they're all huge fans of Halo and will probably continue to make great stuff, but very few actually worked at Bungie during their careers."

http://halo.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?postID=61357285

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/343_Industries#Known_Employees

You could not be more wrong.

Your forgetting Microsoft had there own developers working at Bungie on Halo, They stayed on Halo because they are Microsoft.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#38lderivedxPosted 3/18/2013 6:41:53 AM
working at Bungie

Thus, they are "ex-Bungie" people...
---
0.999... = 1. Deal with it. If you disagree, I'm happy to show you why you're wrong.
GT: i derive dx
#39tubb311Posted 3/18/2013 6:46:57 AM
darren19822000 posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
Yes they do or they wouldn't have let them continue the franchise.

In all honesty, I like 343's Halo more than the Bungie Halos. This one seems more fun and the commendation thing has kept me playing to try and earn them while before, I'd play, not be very good due to lack of time playing the games and not playing FPS games since Goldeneye 007 and Duke Nukem 64 (regularly that is because I played COD 2 on release and hated it and haven't played a COD since) and not return to the game.

Especially with that stupid visible rank thing. With that, I'd lose to people who played the game 24/7 religiously, find myself de-ranking due to the loss and the desire to continue playing disappeared because Bungie seemed to cater more towards the no-lifers who put every second of every day into playing the game than those of us who prefer fun.

So yeah, good job 343 and thanks for making the Halo games accessible and fun.

I roped my brother and cousin into playing for the first time since Crimson released last night and we had hours of enjoyment until we got to the time of day where US gamers are online and decided to quit playing for the night because of the cheating and glitching going on.

its people like you that they made this game for...and look how little people play it. all the casual players that didnt want to take the time ot learn the game have already left this one as well. now the people who actually play have to be stuck with the crap they added/removed for the casual player. i know they want to keep the "baddies" interested but why dumb down your game for people who wont be playing it after a month or two.

as for a visible rank...if your bad you wont get matched with 24/7ers. they would be way ahead of you rank wise and wouldnt be matched with you.

and players like you cried until Team Throwdown was added to shut you up and it has like 5 people playing it at all times. LMAO.
#40That1GuyyPosted 3/18/2013 7:53:03 AM
Blizzard09 posted...
Your forgetting Microsoft had there own developers working at Bungie on Halo, They stayed on Halo because they are Microsoft.

What are you even trying to get at here?
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.