Do you have the "Lone wolf legend" achievement?

#11Demigod_ElessarPosted 3/19/2013 11:30:35 AM(edited)
tubb311 posted...
Demigod_Elessar posted...
I had it a few days after launch; usually the first two things I do with a new Halo game is beat the campaign back-to-back, on heroic and then legendary.

I feel Halo: Reach's "A Monument To All Your Sins" achievement was much more rewarding, and I remember reading that article (believe it was in Game Informer?) a few months after launch that only 1% of all Reach players had earned the achievement... that felt good.

Halo 4's obviously isn't nowhere near a mark like that, partly to blame with the fact that they constantly have legendary campaign challenges. Where Reach didn't have that, so you had to willingly go through the campaign on legendary solo.

Reach had plenty of campaign challenges. practically the same ones as Halo 4.

Ah, damn, all of the times I've played Reach, I never noticed that. Granted, I didn't play Reach that much.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#12hellzyaaahhhhhhPosted 3/19/2013 11:31:43 AM
gamerman555 posted...
Yes. Played through heroic first then finished legendary. Not nearly as hard as I thought minus one part in chapter 3. Finishing Reach on legendary was a much more significant achievement to me.

completely agree

feels like legendary in halo 4 is a lot easier then any other halo on legendary

tho it also feels cheek points in halo 4 are more far apart then any other halo...
#13djwagonPosted 3/19/2013 12:29:23 PM
ShadowPika posted...
Pulled an all-nighter last week to get it, actually. Started at around 9:30 p.m., took a 2 hour break at 2:45 a.m., then finished at around 5:20 a.m.
last time i pulled a all-nighter on a video game .it was NON-STOP no breaks in-between.so I guess all-nighters now have rest periods of two hours in them and can still be called all-nighters
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#14Demigod_ElessarPosted 3/19/2013 12:48:35 PM
djwagon posted...
ShadowPika posted...
Pulled an all-nighter last week to get it, actually. Started at around 9:30 p.m., took a 2 hour break at 2:45 a.m., then finished at around 5:20 a.m.
last time i pulled a all-nighter on a video game .it was NON-STOP no breaks in-between.so I guess all-nighters now have rest periods of two hours in them and can still be called all-nighters

When I was a young kid, I started and beat a playthrough of Final Fantasy 7 in one sitting. The only breaks I took were to use the bathroom and eat, with maybe an occassional 10-15 minutes casual break here and there (just to get up and walk around). But the playstation never turned off, and 30-35 hours later I had the game beat start to finish. I will never do anything like that again.

Around the same time, me and my cousin also tried to do a FF8 playthrough in one sitting, however, we ultimately broke that up over a weekend (still had it beat in 3 days). I had to do most of it myself though, as he only stayed to make it to the end of the 2nd disc, so I had to finish the game without him. I also don't consider this a true one-sitting playthrough because we tagged teamed it (took turns for different sections), so I wasn't constantly playing it like I had FF7.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar