HALO 4 List some questions to ask 343 at PAX East HALO 4

#1MrFish86Posted 3/18/2013 11:08:14 AM
Kevin Franklin (the man behind every hated aspect of Halo 4's multiplayer) along with several other 343 employees will be having a Q&A session at PAX East, so I plan on being THAT GUY, and firing off as many butt hurt questions/ complaints at them as possible. Anyone have any burning questions they've been meaning to ask them? The patch notes on the title update come out with the wednesday weekly update, so that might answer a lot of questions. whatever end up as the best listed questions here, I'll be sure to ask the 343 team.

Side note: Anyone else here going to PAX East???

CAN'T WAIT FOR PAX!!!!
#2ODommPosted 3/18/2013 11:11:34 AM
Haha don't get thrown out.

Or maybe do, you know, whatever floats your boat.
Ask them if they plan to address Forge glitches and bugs
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~
#3That1GuyyPosted 3/18/2013 11:21:31 AM
Did you get a look at the question list I posted in your deleted topic?
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#4SunDevil77Posted 3/18/2013 11:30:12 AM
I'll be there. And it sounds like you've never been to one of these events...your questions probably won't be answered. There are tons of people there, very few get to actually ask.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#5MrFish86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:50:42 AM
That1Guyy posted...
Did you get a look at the question list I posted in your deleted topic?

I did look at everyone's questions, including yours, but I only glanced over them. I was intending to revisit the page after the wednesday update came out with info on the TU, and picking the questions after that. So yea, definitely list whatever you got again. Hopefully this thread is considered to be more "on topic" than the last one! x.x

SunDevil77 posted...
I'll be there. And it sounds like you've never been to one of these events...your questions probably won't be answered. There are tons of people there, very few get to actually ask.

This will be my 3rd PAX East. I know that not many people get to ask questions at the Q&A, but I am going to try anyway. Besides, BS Angel and a lot of the 343 crew are planning a meet and greet at their booth. People are discussing the best time for everyone to show up over on the waypoint boards right now. So if I don't get to talk at the pannel, and I'll see if I can discuss things over at their booth, pending on who shows up at their mini meet and greet.

Also, SunDevil, have we played Halo 4 together? I'm not sure I know you or your gamertag if we were to meet at PAX
#6SunDevil77Posted 3/18/2013 11:55:52 AM
Ah, I see. Yeah, this'll be my second PAX. What time are you showing up?

I don't believe we have, whats your GT?
---
~Ron Swanson
#7MrFish86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 12:04:07 PM
I'll be in Boston on wednesday, but in terms of the convention center for PAX, I'll be there around 7:30AM since they let people pick up their passes around 8:00AM. You'll most likely find me at the Halo 4 FFA tournament, or any other Halo 4 floor tournament the random companies like turtle beach and astro plan to host. But, best bet is the Halo 4 FFA tournament at 5:00PM on Saturday.

GT: Mr Fish 68
#8bd0g5Posted 3/18/2013 1:06:01 PM

Are you going to be there blindly defending the game in person?
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#9SunDevil77Posted 3/18/2013 1:07:01 PM
bd0g5 posted...

yup
---
~Ron Swanson
#10iRGushPosted 3/18/2013 1:07:10 PM
bd0g5 posted...

naw man adapt
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.