HALO 4 List some questions to ask 343 at PAX East HALO 4

#11SunDevil77Posted 3/18/2013 1:09:31 PM(edited)
iRGush posted...
bd0g5 posted...
I'll be there. And it sounds like you've never been to one of these events...your questions probably won't be answered. There are tons of people there, very few get to actually ask.

Are you going to be there blindly defending the game in person?

naw man adapt

I never used that brainless claim.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#12That1GuyyPosted 3/18/2013 1:53:10 PM
I'll try my best to remember every question I had for you.

Will Forge see any updates, whether in terms of new setpieces, or improved handling (fix magnetism for example)?

Will custom gametype options in 3/Reach that are currently missing from 4 be added back in?

Will bullet magnetism be reduced?

Will precision weapons see any balancing changes, like a 4-shot BR?

Will weapon despawn times be adjusted to accommodate gametypes without personal ordnance? Or perhaps can we set our own weapon despawn times like in Reach? We'd like drop spawns or something equivalent.

Will we ever be allowed to set our own CTF settings, like droppable flags or having no weapon out while carrying?

Will we ever be allowed to turn off sprint in custom gametypes?
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#13tranceaddict19Posted 3/18/2013 1:53:30 PM
Ask them why they have the aim assist on so effing high?
---
360 GT- eljuanandonly
#14RAGEface14Posted 3/18/2013 2:00:59 PM
Two questions:

Are they planning to add extra Forge content (new maps, updates, etc.)?

Are there any plans to bring back Invasion and Assault?
---
RAGEface14
Expect big words in my posts.
#15ssj3bladePosted 3/18/2013 2:05:37 PM
ask why the boltshot, Promethean vision and active camo AA were even considered a good idea
---
http://www.imgur.com/gRn0NSE.png
~ ssj3blade ~
#16ODommPosted 3/18/2013 2:06:27 PM
tranceaddict19 posted...

We do it for the kids, of course!
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~
#17tranceaddict19Posted 3/18/2013 2:10:07 PM
ODomm posted...
tranceaddict19 posted...

We do it for the kids, of course!

hate kids
---
360 GT- eljuanandonly
#18That1GuyyPosted 3/18/2013 2:17:38 PM
Also, will the traditional Infection gametype ever make a return? Flood does not allow for the infected to use weapons or vehicles, which immensely limits the potential for custom games.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#19Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/18/2013 3:01:58 PM
Ask them if they learned their lesson and are going to release a beta of H5 so they don't have to waste the first TU fixing bugs that should have been taken care of in development.

Yeah, I'm sure someone else in the topic already said (DIDN'T READ, LOL), ask them if they'll ever fix the Aim-Assist in this game, and ask what kinds of drugs they were on when they thought having it that high could possibly be a good idea.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#20__balePosted 3/18/2013 4:51:58 PM
"are you aware that you have created the most hated halo game of all time, even more hated than reach? that the population for your game is already peaking under 50k daily when reach, which was by far the most hated halo game by all kinds of gamers, was still peaking at 100k 2 years after the game came out? why have you ruined the game so many of us (hardcore, casual, big team nerds or mlg tryhards) love? can you save me the time and let me know if h5 will have ordnance, little custom game options, ridiculous aim assist, FLINCH, and no ranks? thank you"
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO