No Head Hunter -1
No One Flag -1
No Hog Potato -1
No Hot Potato -1
No Fire Fight -1
No Needle Rifle -1

6 - 10 = -4
Math don't lie.

Agree with all except for Armor Lock (Never caused me any problems) and Invasion, didn't like it.
Snapshot was a great addition IMO (though it should only be headshots perhaps)

Also

Ruined Action Sack -1
DMR too powerful compared to other rifles -1
Didn't add Lightning CTF to Action Sack -1

Another thing... why can't we use the Light Rifle in SWAT? I get the Carbine, it fires too quick, but LR?
---
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live or die on this day... Live or die on this day
#12Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 3/19/2013 8:22:07 AM
And another thing! Why can't I have Reeses for breakfast!?
---
The Jersey Guy
#13RAGEface14Posted 3/19/2013 9:10:58 AM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
And another thing! Why can't I have Reeses for breakfast!?

Because you didn't do your homework last night, young man.
---
RAGEface14
Expect big words in my posts.
#14Ace_KilljoyPosted 3/19/2013 6:39:45 PM
Taking away the snipe medal -1
Taking away the special weapon spree medals -1
---
Proud member of the Global Defence Force.
http://img.imgcake.com/AlecTrevylan006/AceKilljoyShieldpngyp.png
#15demigodxseroPosted 3/19/2013 7:23:23 PM
snapshot should only apply to headshots.

also you should only be able to throw the ball/bomb in Grifball.
---
"idgaf about sig bets" - snacks23
http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l406/n00b11CE/demigodxzero.gif
#16SThiefNPosted 3/20/2013 9:42:52 AM
iRGush posted...
how is oddball passing a plus? It completely ruins the gametype.

could you explain this? i think it adds another layer of strategy to the game tbh, and it's one of the better changes in h4
---
The weird tree attacked!
#17JessicaJungxoPosted 3/20/2013 10:08:19 AM
SJ_TraNe posted...
iRGush posted...

could you explain this? i think it adds another layer of strategy to the game tbh, and it's one of the better changes in h4

I agree,

In the past games, a player would jump off the map if he knew the other team will kill him for the ball. By passing, you can keep the ball longer by cycling the ball to the most open person. Adds team work imo.
---
PSN: Rutgers Student XBL: Jessica Jung xo
Now playing Demon's Souls! (at this rate, forever)
#18__balePosted 3/20/2013 10:12:27 AM
SJ_TraNe posted...
iRGush posted...

have you watched an agl event? it turns halo into madden
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#19SThiefNPosted 3/20/2013 10:14:20 AM(edited)
JessicaJungxo posted...
SJ_TraNe posted...
iRGush posted...

I agree,

In the past games, a player would jump off the map if he knew the other team will kill him for the ball. By passing, you can keep the ball longer by cycling the ball to the most open person. Adds team work imo.

well playing ball adds strategy too, knowing when to hold it and when to just play it...

but the option of tossing the ball around definitely increases the need for awareness, individually and as a team. i don't really see any negatives to it, at least.

edit: yeah bale i watched the first agl. but would you argue that it hurts the gameplay? like i said, requires awareness imo
---
The weird tree attacked!
#20iRGushPosted 3/20/2013 10:19:46 AM(edited)
Oddball is not a passing, fast game type. Its about setting up and grabbing huge chunks of ball time. The way you can keep throwing the ball ruins this setup gameplay, if you are in a bad position with the oddball, you can now just scrap as much time as you can and chuck it to your nearest teammates , no setting up required. The other team is supposed to gain control if they outslayed you and you didnt get to play the ball. Now, if the ball carrier is caught, they can chuck it across the map or play it without even having to commit suicide. Lockout and gaurdian and often regarded as some of the best oddball maps of all time, imagine how well they would play if you could just throw the ball. There would no control and the game just turns into madden nfl 13'. They ruined oddball more than they did ctf. It makes me wonder at times if 343 didnt add in assault because they couldnt think of a way to ruin it like they did every other objective.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.