Castle Map Pack - Outcast Walkthrough

#1tubb311Posted 3/18/2013 1:32:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBvQJ7bsZtk&feature=youtu.be
#2Silentdra60nPosted 3/18/2013 1:41:47 PM
Thanks! I hope the next map pack is more like majestic though.
---
http://youtu.be/Dsiyel0pJT8
#3Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 3/18/2013 1:42:37 PM
I thought it was going to be Outkast singing about the Castle Map Pack.
---
The Jersey Guy
#4tubb311(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 2:00:46 PM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
I thought it was going to be Outkast singing about the Castle Map Pack.

I'd probably rather have that than more big maps. Although, I thought the Majestic maps were pretty good, so i'm holding out judgement until I play them.
#5ODommPosted 3/18/2013 2:04:50 PM(edited)
I understand that these map creators feel that a map should be more of a work of art, but I would much rather prefer, small, symmetrical, competitive maps.

The maps look great, sure.... But you can only look at a map for so long before you want to play some quality games on it...

Quality
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~
#6Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 3/18/2013 2:06:23 PM
Hey the interns finished their map! Do you want to see it?

Nah, I'm sure it's whatever, just send it out so we can get paid.
---
The Jersey Guy
#7tubb311(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 2:07:36 PM
ODomm posted...
I understand that these map creators feel that a map should be more of a work of art, but I would much rather prefer, small, symmetrical, competitive maps.

The maps look great, sure.... But you can only look at a map for so long before you want to play some quality games on it...

Quality

I can certainly agree with that.

The first thing i thought when i started watching was, "didn't I just play like 2 million spartan ops missions in these canyons?"
#8darkharePosted 3/18/2013 2:08:53 PM
map looks good, luckily i have friends who almost alwys buy the new map packs so we can play them in private games cause i sure the hell cant depend on the community to buy and play the new maps. looking forward to playing the CastleMapPack, i private games.
---
BattleTech, FrontLineGeneral,Paintball. only have time for xbla games nowdays.
#9ODommPosted 3/18/2013 2:11:45 PM
I think from the overhead shot of Daybreak, I recall it resembling Beaver Creak in a way.
It appeared to be 2 bases in a small, enclosed canyon with a few little side routes. Looks to be close to the smallest of the 3. Even Perdition looked to be a good size (which is disappointing because from the concept art it looked like it was going to be a small, symmetrical map.)
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~
#10iliekdatPosted 3/18/2013 2:18:14 PM
this map reminds me of wreckage; just a bunch of stuff placed around and called a map. disappointing to say the least