3. Castle Map Pack - Outcast Walkthrough

User Info: tubb311

tubb311
4 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBvQJ7bsZtk&feature=youtu.be

User Info: Silentdra60n

Silentdra60n
4 years ago#2
Thanks! I hope the next map pack is more like majestic though.
http://youtu.be/Dsiyel0pJT8

User Info: Cpt_of_Industry

Cpt_of_Industry
4 years ago#3
I thought it was going to be Outkast singing about the Castle Map Pack.
The Jersey Guy

tubb311
4 years ago#4
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
I thought it was going to be Outkast singing about the Castle Map Pack.

I'd probably rather have that than more big maps. Although, I thought the Majestic maps were pretty good, so i'm holding out judgement until I play them.

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#5
I understand that these map creators feel that a map should be more of a work of art, but I would much rather prefer, small, symmetrical, competitive maps.

The maps look great, sure.... But you can only look at a map for so long before you want to play some quality games on it...

Quality
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~

User Info: Cpt_of_Industry

Cpt_of_Industry
4 years ago#6
Hey the interns finished their map! Do you want to see it?

Nah, I'm sure it's whatever, just send it out so we can get paid.
The Jersey Guy

tubb311
4 years ago#7
ODomm posted...
I understand that these map creators feel that a map should be more of a work of art, but I would much rather prefer, small, symmetrical, competitive maps.

The maps look great, sure.... But you can only look at a map for so long before you want to play some quality games on it...

Quality

I can certainly agree with that.

The first thing i thought when i started watching was, "didn't I just play like 2 million spartan ops missions in these canyons?"

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
4 years ago#8
map looks good, luckily i have friends who almost alwys buy the new map packs so we can play them in private games cause i sure the hell cant depend on the community to buy and play the new maps. looking forward to playing the CastleMapPack, i private games.
BattleTech, FrontLineGeneral,Paintball. only have time for xbla games nowdays.

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#9
I think from the overhead shot of Daybreak, I recall it resembling Beaver Creak in a way.
It appeared to be 2 bases in a small, enclosed canyon with a few little side routes. Looks to be close to the smallest of the 3. Even Perdition looked to be a good size (which is disappointing because from the concept art it looked like it was going to be a small, symmetrical map.)
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~

User Info: iliekdat

iliekdat
4 years ago#10
this map reminds me of wreckage; just a bunch of stuff placed around and called a map. disappointing to say the least
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Castle Map Pack - Outcast Walkthrough

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived