Castle Map Pack - Outcast Walkthrough

#11MrFish86Posted 3/18/2013 2:45:55 PM
I think this map looks alright, but it's pretty hard to get excited at all over a map pack that contains 3 large maps. The only thing this has going for it, is that it's made by Certain Affinity. The Crimson map pack was not made by Certain Affinity, and those maps were pretty sub par, while the majestic map pack was made by certain affinity, and they were excellent. So even though they're all big maps, I'm at the very least happy that Certain Affinity is making them.
#12ODommPosted 3/18/2013 3:05:38 PM
MrFish86 posted...
I think this map looks alright, but it's pretty hard to get excited at all over a map pack that contains 3 large maps. The only thing this has going for it, is that it's made by Certain Affinity. The Crimson map pack was not made by Certain Affinity, and those maps were pretty sub par, while the majestic map pack was made by certain affinity, and they were excellent. So even though they're all big maps, I'm at the very least happy that Certain Affinity is making them.

Really?
I thought I read somewhere that the only pack to be made by Certain Affinity was Majestic.

I might have spoken too soon.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~
#13YochodoPosted 3/18/2013 3:17:33 PM
Wow

words cannot describe how boring this map looks

ffs
---
Raul