Game with some of the worst connection issues on Xbox Live

#1Gui_SAPosted 3/18/2013 8:06:02 PM
This game's connection issues during matches are atrocious and ruin the experience, i've played CoD, Gears and other shooters before on Xbox Live and i've never seen nothing quite like it.

First, you have to wait forever in a lobby before every match, then when the game finally starts everybody in the room has red connection, then when the host leaves and the game chooses a new one, the same connection issues continue.

I'm not asking for dedicated servers because i know videogame studios are quick to take our money but slow when it comes to fixing their games but a simple local search system a la CoD would be a welcome addition.

I don't know if Bungie's Halos had the same issues because my experience with the Halo franchise consists of playing the Combat Evolved campaign years ago on my PC and playing the Reach campaign and just a few hours of multiplayer. Anyway... 343 really needs to step up their game and fix the multiplayer.
#2Cereal4youPosted 3/18/2013 9:17:31 PM
Sucks for you.....I only have problems when I have 3 people in a party, but on my own I find games rather quickly....and connection and lag rarely happen unless its on dominion, and that's still not that bad for me.

I'm not denying this is not a problem but yea guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
#3DiscernPosted 3/18/2013 9:25:08 PM
Only time I get lag is playing splitscreen. Otherwise its smooth sailing.
---
GT- Discern88
#4SR71haloPosted 3/18/2013 11:52:16 PM
Must be your connection, because mine is smooth as silk.
---
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis