are there ranks yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. are there ranks yet?

User Info: Moody_Droid

Moody_Droid
3 years ago#1
topic
You can't spam on host with the DMR~Fhos
BO2 is the best COD game in terms of weapon balance~Silver17

User Info: Nellas_Baby

Nellas_Baby
3 years ago#2
no

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
3 years ago#3
april
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

User Info: Moody_Droid

Moody_Droid
3 years ago#4
343 is the worst
You can't spam on host with the DMR~Fhos
BO2 is the best COD game in terms of weapon balance~Silver17

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
3 years ago#5
Moody_Droid posted...
343 is the worst

lol will a rank buy you anything in the real world.I knew rank will help your bragging rights.one of my accounts has only been playing for a day and 5 hours and is already a sr47.oh no I better have that change to a ranking .so I can BRAG I am a so and so with that account
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..

User Info: Spoke_Wrecker

Spoke_Wrecker
3 years ago#6
Some people enjoy ranks, as it shows that they put the effort in to be good at something, better than a lot of other people. Usually, not all the time but usually, it's the people that don't care/don't want ranks that have always had low ranks and/or are embarrassed by their low ranking.
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
3 years ago#7
djwagon posted...
Moody_Droid posted...
343 is the worst

lol will a rank buy you anything in the real world.I knew rank will help your bragging rights.one of my accounts has only been playing for a day and 5 hours and is already a sr47.oh no I better have that change to a ranking .so I can BRAG I am a so and so with that account

Go do something useful like drinking bleach.
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

User Info: Killean_Nuggets

Killean_Nuggets
3 years ago#8
^this
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp

User Info: jakethenoob

jakethenoob
3 years ago#9
djwagon posted...
Moody_Droid posted...
343 is the worst

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/

User Info: RAGEface14

RAGEface14
3 years ago#10
djwagon posted...
Moody_Droid posted...
343 is the worst

bad
RAGEface14
My mom thinks I'm cool
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. are there ranks yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived