How would you feel if 343 just quit it with multiplayer?

#11ODommPosted 3/20/2013 6:00:44 PM
thedeerzord posted...
whats most important in Halo. The story.

oh...
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~
#12JFKandLBJPosted 3/20/2013 7:22:19 PM
The need to stop picking the crud out of their a**** and make the game we that we all crave.

Halo: Da RPG

Imagine a fully customizable Spartan that you control. You take control of his story, his weapons and their mods, his attributes, DPS, his alignment. Then they need to take that mother******* online, dat s*** would be off the hook!

Imagine Fallout without VATS online.
#13EDarienPosted 3/20/2013 7:22:24 PM
SrgtStalker posted...
TheBeastWithin posted...
They need to keep multiplayer they just need to innovate. Stop being safe and copying CoD. Come up with some new stuff that's really fun.

To be fair, anytime one thing is changed, everyone starts ********

Yeah, but they ***** if you keep it the same, too. People are just never happy. No use trying anymore. That's why I commend studios who just make the game they want to make, regardless of how well they -think- it'll sell. The more unique and true to their vision, the better it ends up being anyway. Well, that's not always true, I suppose, but it does make for some innovative features, at the least, to be stolen by the next big thing later anyway.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#14EDarienPosted 3/20/2013 7:25:48 PM
JFKandLBJ posted...
The need to stop picking the crud out of their a**** and make the game we that we all crave.

Halo: Da RPG

Imagine a fully customizable Spartan that you control. You take control of his story, his weapons and their mods, his attributes, DPS, his alignment. Then they need to take that mother******* online, dat s*** would be off the hook!

Imagine Fallout without VATS online.

Or, ya know, Bethesda can drop their crap ES:Online idea and just make FO: Online like they should have years ago. Frankly, I wouldn't trust 343 with a Halo MMO.

Besides, what alignment? So you'll be a chaotic evil spartan? Now that's something I'd like to see. I just wouldn't pay to see it. Maybe random surfing on YouTube or something ... maybe.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#15JFKandLBJPosted 3/20/2013 7:35:50 PM
Maybe you would pay to see it. What if the next game was like, this Spartan goes mad with power and him and an entire fleet go on this world destruction binder? Who is gonna stop him? The Brotherhood of Ste-I mean Master Chief!

Fallout online would be sick.
#16jakethenoobPosted 3/20/2013 8:42:17 PM
Yeah because story is what made Halo so popular right?
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#17Johnny_Jon_117Posted 3/21/2013 5:10:36 AM
Terrible idea; nobody buys halo for the campaign. And it's not even story mode it's just a campaign. I laugh at people that buys these type of games just for the campaign. It's like paying $65 for cod and just playing the 3 hour campaign.
---
"There must be simplified explanations of nature, because God is not capricious or arbitrary. No such faith comforts the software engineer." -Einstein
#18jwhudexnlsPosted 3/21/2013 7:42:10 AM
If the campaign was like 25-30 hours I might not mind.
#19SrgtStalkerPosted 3/21/2013 7:44:29 AM
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
Terrible idea; nobody buys halo for the campaign. And it's not even story mode it's just a campaign. I laugh at people that buys these type of games just for the campaign. It's like paying $65 for cod and just playing the 3 hour campaign.

Cod was made for the multiplayer though, Halo was first made because of its story, then multiplayer was becoming a part of popular culture so they had to put more focus into it.
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#20enterthemadroxPosted 3/21/2013 10:51:10 AM
I'd be upset because I'd never buy another Halo game again since lets be honest, most of us only play the for MP anyway because the story isn't up to much.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington