Who at 343 is in charge of the multiplayer?

#1Bad Ass ChuckyPosted 3/19/2013 8:15:33 PM
Is it Kiki Wolfkill? Is there a single producer who's in charge of the continuing mp? I'd like to know because while I personally love the mp, it's in serious need of some love or the community will continue to dwindle and I'd hate to see that happen.
#2MrFish86Posted 3/19/2013 8:41:00 PM
Kevin Franklin (the one that looks like a lost child), is the multiplayer lead. Bravo has been added to the 343 team as a sort of advisor for multiplayer playlist changes, but the head guy for multiplayer is Kevin Franklin.
#3Flying_LigersPosted 3/19/2013 9:32:53 PM
Would you learning his name save Halo 4 from extinction?
---
"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture- and kill them" - Full Metal Jacket
http://i50.tinypic.com/htybsx.jpg
#4phillyeagles123Posted 3/19/2013 10:31:49 PM
MrFish86 posted...
Kevin Franklin (the one that looks like a lost child)

Now that you mention it, it does look like he doesn't know where he is.
---
Best Signature you've ever seen.
#5Nellas_BabyPosted 3/19/2013 11:22:31 PM
Bad Ass Chucky posted...
the community will continue to dwindle and I'd hate to see that happen.

You know what I'd hate to see? A Halo game that plays like a COD game. Oh wait...
#6lderivedxPosted 3/20/2013 1:45:10 AM
h4 does not play like cod and it's stupid to claim that it does
---
If you still have any problems with my post I highly recommend you get over it. - Navex
GT: i derive dx
#7Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/20/2013 8:31:41 AM
Like Derive said, with all of the CoD-esque 'improvements' this game has had, it still plays absolutely nothing like CoD. The physics are completely different for one thing, weapons act different, grenades act different, different running mechanics, you can actually engage in a fire fight without dying in .03 seconds.

Oh and people aren't spamming waves of attack helicopters, stealth bombers, AC-130 overwatches, etc etc etc.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#8Bad Ass Chucky(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 12:03:23 PM
Nellas_Baby posted...
You know what I'd hate to see? A Halo game that plays like a COD game. Oh wait...

While it's true that Halo 4 took some inspiration from the CoD games, they play nothing alike and I can speak to that since I've been playing CoD since before MW released. In CoD, once someone gets an APC or some other killstreak reward, the game is effectively over. In Halo 4, I've been able to make a comeback in all game types.
#9Nellas_BabyPosted 3/20/2013 12:18:26 PM
Bad Ass Chucky posted...
Nellas_Baby posted...

While it's true that Halo 4 took some inspiration from the CoD games, they play nothing alike and I can speak to that since I've been playing CoD since before MW released. In CoD, once someone gets an APC or some other killstreak reward, the game is effectively over. In Halo 4, I've been able to make a comeback in all game types.

Semantics. COD-esque features were added which is why Halo 4 is trash.
#10bd0g5Posted 3/20/2013 2:22:45 PM
MrFish86 posted...
Kevin Franklin (the one that looks like a lost child)

Now that you mention it, it does look like he doesn't know where he is.

I think he's Canadian, that probably explains it.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo