What is the difference between Infinity CTF and regular CTF?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What is the difference between Infinity CTF and regular CTF?

User Info: BalkasAstarion

BalkasAstarion
4 years ago#1
I apologize for the noob question, but my googling abilities have failed me. What is the difference between Infinity CTF and regular CTF?

Thanks in advance.

User Info: abbazabba255

abbazabba255
4 years ago#2
Ordnance. That's about it. You earn points towards ordnance and call in weapons and powerups just like Infinity Slayer.

In fact, Infinity in front of any game type means exactly that. Ordnance.

BalkasAstarion
4 years ago#3
Thanks. :)

Sub question: Why are some CTF games played to 3 captures and others to 5 captures?

User Info: Flying_Ligers

Flying_Ligers
4 years ago#4
BalkasAstarion posted...

Sub question: Why are some CTF games played to 3 captures and others to 5 captures?

The bigger levels only go to three flag scores because 5 would take too long. They want it to be possible to win before time runs out.
"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture- and kill them" - Full Metal Jacket
http://i50.tinypic.com/htybsx.jpg

BalkasAstarion
4 years ago#5
Flying_Ligers posted...
BalkasAstarion posted...

The bigger levels only go to three flag scores because 5 would take too long. They want it to be possible to win before time runs out.

I could've sworn I've played up to 5 captures on Ragnarok before. Maybe I should start paying more attention.

User Info: BeekBeekDan

BeekBeekDan
4 years ago#6
It used to be to 5 but has recently changed to 3. They changed the protect the flag time on some levels to less time also.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What is the difference between Infinity CTF and regular CTF?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived