What is the difference between Infinity CTF and regular CTF?

#1BalkasAstarionPosted 3/19/2013 8:06:07 PM
I apologize for the noob question, but my googling abilities have failed me. What is the difference between Infinity CTF and regular CTF?

Thanks in advance.
#2abbazabba255Posted 3/19/2013 8:16:09 PM
Ordnance. That's about it. You earn points towards ordnance and call in weapons and powerups just like Infinity Slayer.

In fact, Infinity in front of any game type means exactly that. Ordnance.
#3BalkasAstarion(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 8:19:19 PM
Thanks. :)

Sub question: Why are some CTF games played to 3 captures and others to 5 captures?
#4Flying_LigersPosted 3/19/2013 8:31:21 PM
BalkasAstarion posted...

Sub question: Why are some CTF games played to 3 captures and others to 5 captures?

The bigger levels only go to three flag scores because 5 would take too long. They want it to be possible to win before time runs out.
---
"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture- and kill them" - Full Metal Jacket
http://i50.tinypic.com/htybsx.jpg
#5BalkasAstarion(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 8:34:51 PM
Flying_Ligers posted...
BalkasAstarion posted...

The bigger levels only go to three flag scores because 5 would take too long. They want it to be possible to win before time runs out.

I could've sworn I've played up to 5 captures on Ragnarok before. Maybe I should start paying more attention.

#6BeekBeekDanPosted 3/19/2013 10:17:53 PM
It used to be to 5 but has recently changed to 3. They changed the protect the flag time on some levels to less time also.