This is the BEST all around halo 4 loudout IMO

#21JFKandLBJPosted 3/20/2013 8:37:58 PM
That's what makes it a tryhard loadout, hur durr durr.
#22RODlMUS_PRlMEPosted 3/21/2013 12:22:19 AM
JessicaJungxo posted...
resupply is helpful because every player that has died is very likely to be carrying grenades
simply because a lot of players throw grenades

How is resupply useful if you're implying the players throw their grenades, meaning there's nothing to pick up?
#23You__Know__WhoPosted 3/21/2013 2:13:32 AM
lol at so many of you literally mocking each other for what they use as a loadout.
---
Go Gators! Booking my flight to Pasadena!
Sheamus >>>
#24lderivedxPosted 3/21/2013 2:24:30 AM
oh yes, it's much better than figuratively mocking someone
---
I was never aiming to be mature though. I was aiming to be right and dammit, I've got good aim. - MrSty GT: i derive dx
#25You__Know__WhoPosted 3/21/2013 2:38:29 AM
I wasn't mocking with the laugh, I was having a genuine laugh at it happening, not at any of you.
---
Go Gators! Booking my flight to Pasadena!
Sheamus >>>
#26lderivedxPosted 3/21/2013 3:17:59 AM
I wasn't mocking with the laugh, I was having a genuine laugh at it happening, not at any of you.

i had meant that as a smartass comment
---
what do you expect from a gun (DMR) that has a krazy-straw for a barrel? - irishman5705
GT: i derive dx
#27iliekdatPosted 3/21/2013 3:56:35 AM
what is this thread
#28RAGEface14Posted 3/21/2013 4:12:53 AM
iliekdat posted...
what is this thread

more recently its derived outmaneuvering someone, but originally it was haloodstd showing us the best loudout.
---
RAGEface14
Fritos are bomb. Don't try to deny it.
#29HaloODSTDPosted 3/21/2013 5:09:03 AM
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...
JessicaJungxo posted...
resupply is helpful because every player that has died is very likely to be carrying grenades
simply because a lot of players throw grenades

How is resupply useful if you're implying the players throw their grenades, meaning there's nothing to pick up?

I was referring to the explosives support upgrade for the last part (each line refers to something else)
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo (Gears 2, Halo Reach, Halo 4)
PSN: Rutgers Student (Killzone 2, Binary Domain)
#30ViktorMaxPosted 3/21/2013 5:54:56 AM(edited)
JessicaJungxo posted...
Why have a magnum as a secondary when the BR or DMR is more powerful? To pick off people when you can't afford time to reload your primary? I dunno, I always found the Plasma pistol to be more than helpful in many different situations since Halo 2.

I always love using two precision weapons when team shooting and flanking, but do not want to sacrifice Resupply for using Firepower.

I typically use the Magnum often in close range on enemies that are weaker than me cuz dat spam is pretty powerful, especially with this game's aim assist/hitbox. Plus I have a backup in case I get low of ammo with the BR.

Normally the Boltshot would be my choice as a secondary, but lately been using Magnum (idk kinda fun to spam it and wrack up kills). Depends on gametype/map tbh. I only use PP on big team or Crimson maps though and I'd take Dexterity over Explosives pretty much every time for dem multikills.
---
True dat.