This is the BEST all around halo 4 loudout IMO

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. This is the BEST all around halo 4 loudout IMO

User Info: JFKandLBJ

JFKandLBJ
4 years ago#21
That's what makes it a tryhard loadout, hur durr durr.

User Info: RODlMUS_PRlME

RODlMUS_PRlME
4 years ago#22
JessicaJungxo posted...
resupply is helpful because every player that has died is very likely to be carrying grenades
simply because a lot of players throw grenades

How is resupply useful if you're implying the players throw their grenades, meaning there's nothing to pick up?

User Info: You__Know__Who

You__Know__Who
4 years ago#23
lol at so many of you literally mocking each other for what they use as a loadout.
Go Gators! Booking my flight to Pasadena!
Sheamus >>>

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
4 years ago#24
oh yes, it's much better than figuratively mocking someone
I was never aiming to be mature though. I was aiming to be right and dammit, I've got good aim. - MrSty GT: i derive dx

User Info: You__Know__Who

You__Know__Who
4 years ago#25
I wasn't mocking with the laugh, I was having a genuine laugh at it happening, not at any of you.
Go Gators! Booking my flight to Pasadena!
Sheamus >>>

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
4 years ago#26
I wasn't mocking with the laugh, I was having a genuine laugh at it happening, not at any of you.

i had meant that as a smartass comment
what do you expect from a gun (DMR) that has a krazy-straw for a barrel? - irishman5705
GT: i derive dx

User Info: iliekdat

iliekdat
4 years ago#27
what is this thread

User Info: RAGEface14

RAGEface14
4 years ago#28
iliekdat posted...
what is this thread

more recently its derived outmaneuvering someone, but originally it was haloodstd showing us the best loudout.
RAGEface14
Fritos are bomb. Don't try to deny it.

User Info: HaloODSTD

HaloODSTD
4 years ago#29
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...
JessicaJungxo posted...
resupply is helpful because every player that has died is very likely to be carrying grenades
simply because a lot of players throw grenades

How is resupply useful if you're implying the players throw their grenades, meaning there's nothing to pick up?

I was referring to the explosives support upgrade for the last part (each line refers to something else)
GT: Jessica Jung xo (Gears 2, Halo Reach, Halo 4)
PSN: Rutgers Student (Killzone 2, Binary Domain)

User Info: ViktorMax

ViktorMax
4 years ago#30
JessicaJungxo posted...
Why have a magnum as a secondary when the BR or DMR is more powerful? To pick off people when you can't afford time to reload your primary? I dunno, I always found the Plasma pistol to be more than helpful in many different situations since Halo 2.

I always love using two precision weapons when team shooting and flanking, but do not want to sacrifice Resupply for using Firepower.

I typically use the Magnum often in close range on enemies that are weaker than me cuz dat spam is pretty powerful, especially with this game's aim assist/hitbox. Plus I have a backup in case I get low of ammo with the BR.

Normally the Boltshot would be my choice as a secondary, but lately been using Magnum (idk kinda fun to spam it and wrack up kills). Depends on gametype/map tbh. I only use PP on big team or Crimson maps though and I'd take Dexterity over Explosives pretty much every time for dem multikills.
True dat.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. This is the BEST all around halo 4 loudout IMO

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived