What is hands-down the BEST Overpowered LOADOUT for a Noob Halo player ?

#1The_Big_DeekPosted 3/21/2013 2:17:10 PM
i am a Noob in this game cause mostly i mostly play the great and legendary Call of Duty. so does anyone know what are the overpowered and best items in each category of the loadout. what are the must haves that 90% of players use. anyone know? thanks
---
COD4 >>>>>> BO1 > BO2 >>>>> MW3 >> MW2 > COD3 > WAW > COD2 > COD1
#2JessicaJungxoPosted 3/21/2013 2:25:41 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632877-halo-4/65742958
---
PSN: Rutgers Student XBL: Jessica Jung xo
Now playing Demon's Souls! (at this rate, forever)
#3L337_MuffenPosted 3/21/2013 3:16:23 PM
JessicaJungxo posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632877-halo-4/65742958

No.
For a noob,

Primary: DMR
Of all the precision weapons this is the superior, the BR is good but lacks the range the DMR has.

Secondary: Boltshot, or magnum or for BTB Plasma Pistol
Boltshot is OK, they nerfed the range making it a bit less effective, but it is still easy to use.
The magnum is a all around good weapon, has a nice rate of fire and good range, which the Boltshot lacks. The Plasma Pistol allows the to stop enemy vehicles and tagged along with Plasma Grenades it makes a devastating combo.

Grenade: Frag, or for BTB Plasma
The Frag grenades have good radius for either kills or for popping you enemy's shield allowing for a one shot (head-shot) kill.
Plasmas have a much smaller blast radius but can also stick to enemy's and vehicles.

AA: Promethean Vision, Jet Pack, or Regeneration Field, your choice
The Promethean Vision allows you to get the jump on some players or at least be ready for what is around the corner.
Jet Pack allows easy movement through the map and used correctly can make you slightly harder to hit.
Regeneration Field heals anyone at a increased rate, making it useful if you can escape combat for a short period of time.

Tactical Package: AA Efficiency, Grenadier, or Mobility
AA Efficiency make your AA recharge faster, really good with Promethean Vision or Regeneration Field.
Grenadier spawns you with one extra grenade and allows you to hold one extra grenade.
I would avoid Mobility if you're just playing Slayer, Mobility can get you in a bad habit of sprinting all the time and gives the enemy a chance for the first shot.

Support Package: Ammo, Dexterity, Awareness, or Explosives
Ammo lets you carry more ammo with starting guns and ordinances
Dexterity makes you reload and switch weapons faster, less time for the enemy to catch you reloading.
Awareness lets you have a radar while scoped, so no one can sneak up on you while scoped.
Explosives increases thrown grenade radius and decreases the damage you would receive from grenades.
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
#4GollyFluffPosted 3/22/2013 9:12:10 AM
^ what he said
as soon as you can pick a specialization, get operator or the one that gives you ordinance priority. they are great for being a noob in btb and infinity slayer, respectively.
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#5darealest47Posted 3/22/2013 9:25:40 AM
DMR and BOLTSHOT becasuse 343i caters to noobs
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#6Thomas_MaplePosted 3/22/2013 9:50:32 AM
darealest47 posted...
DMR and BOLTSHOT becasuse 343i caters to noobs

Don't forget sticky grenade and active camo.
---
I'm > You.
#7songofish99Posted 3/27/2013 12:04:54 PM
I'm sorry to go here, but how in the world do you rank COD 2 below almost all of the others? Are you mad, my dear man?