People that strafe are REALLY sad

#1HaloODSTDPosted 3/21/2013 1:37:17 PM
I never strafe. I don't need to.

I'm the type of player that ambushes, sets traps, or weakens the enemy before engaging. So I always get the first shot off, or if I don't the enemy is already weakened with a grenade or other splash damage.

The sheer stupidity of seeing someone move side to side, duck up and down, and even jump like a little kid is so sad seeing how I'm just standing still popping their heads and they die. I love it, that just deserves a teabagging (although now I just shoot their dead bodies)

There are some people that strafe crazy good, but that's a different story.
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo (Gears 2, Halo 4)
PSN: Rutgers Student (Demon's Souls, Binary Domain)
#2ODommPosted 3/21/2013 1:39:35 PM
They kill you, don't they?
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~
#3HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 1:41:21 PM
I would say they kill me every 1/10 encounters
---
#4ODommPosted 3/21/2013 1:42:01 PM
So your K/D is 10 then, right?
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
#5RAGEface14Posted 3/21/2013 1:43:53 PM
where's bale? His sig fits the situation perfectly
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8tp8qstfC1rwlgqqo1_1280.jpg
#6enterthemadroxPosted 3/21/2013 1:44:14 PM
Back when I was a kid (before TC was born probably), strafing was the only way to survive in FPS games like Goldeneye 007, Duke Nukem 3D, Quake etc.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#7ODommPosted 3/21/2013 1:46:52 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
Back when I was a kid (before TC was born probably), strafing was the only way to survive in FPS games like Goldeneye 007, Duke Nukem 3D, Quake etc.

Dat Goldeneye Strafe oh my God haha
---
#8bd0g5Posted 3/21/2013 1:46:53 PM
Gush made a great post describing those strafing tryhard virgins.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#9HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 1:47:33 PM
enterthemadrox posted...

Halo CE was my first FPS multiplayer game outside of 1v1 in Medal of Honor. Idk, none of my friends strafed, I didn't strafe. Never seen the need to, 1.85 K/D through Halo 2 to Halo 3 to Halo Reach 'aint too shabby.

I mean, I'm going to shoot you in the head....you move your body right, I'm going to shoot you in the head still.
---
#10darkharePosted 3/21/2013 1:51:35 PM
jetpack and thrusters are the new type of strafing in Halo4, live 'em, love 'em.
---
BattleTech, FrontLineGeneral,Paintball. only have time for xbla games nowdays.