People that strafe are REALLY sad

#11HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 1:52:52 PM
darkhare posted...
jetpack and thrusters are the new type of strafing in Halo4, live 'em, love 'em.

oh man, when they jet pack at that right time JUST when you think you got them......oh the look on your face:

-___________________________________-
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo (Gears 2, Halo 4)
PSN: Rutgers Student (Demon's Souls, Binary Domain)
#12ODommPosted 3/21/2013 1:53:07 PM
HaloODSTD posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
Back when I was a kid (before TC was born probably), strafing was the only way to survive in FPS games like Goldeneye 007, Duke Nukem 3D, Quake etc.

Halo CE was my first FPS multiplayer game outside of 1v1 in Medal of Honor. Idk, none of my friends strafed, I didn't strafe. Never seen the need to, 1.85 K/D through Halo 2 to Halo 3 to Halo Reach 'aint too shabby.

I mean, I'm going to shoot you in the head....you move your body right, I'm going to shoot you in the head still.

So your kd is 10, right?
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~
#13elitewarrior500Posted 3/21/2013 2:07:42 PM
__bale posted...
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO

---
Official lone wolf of the H4GB
GT: Ceph Falco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-nGm2FIMv0
#14__balePosted 3/21/2013 2:16:08 PM
see sig
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#15iRGushPosted 3/21/2013 3:17:04 PM
tc is right, oh my god these virgins trying to avoid dying
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#16shinigamiefaPosted 3/21/2013 3:39:39 PM
Good players don't dodge because bullets avoid them out of respect.
---
---"One does never fail, but succeed in finding a solution that does not arrive at the desired result"---
#17TMoney650Posted 3/21/2013 3:50:54 PM
TC is undoubtedly the worst poster on this board.
---
XBL: A Percussionist
#18jakethenoobPosted 3/21/2013 6:25:22 PM
Another pearl of wisdom from OP
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#19ProdozulPosted 3/21/2013 7:47:52 PM
HaloODSTD posted...
I never strafe. I don't need to.

I'm the type of player that ambushes, sets traps, or weakens the enemy before engaging. So I always get the first shot off, or if I don't the enemy is already weakened with a grenade or other splash damage.

The sheer stupidity of seeing someone move side to side, duck up and down, and even jump like a little kid is so sad seeing how I'm just standing still popping their heads and they die. I love it, that just deserves a teabagging (although now I just shoot their dead bodies)

There are some people that strafe crazy good, but that's a different story.

So...you're a camper, kill-stealer, and an assistant if I'm reading this correctly.
#20SwimmingToasterPosted 3/21/2013 8:38:51 PM
Why wouldn't you strafe? Hasn't strafing been a thing since, like, forever?

I guess I'll just tally one up to those zany guys who sit still and die while thinking up witty justifications as to why they lost over and over again.
---
GT: PowderdToastMan
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/PowderdToastMan