Remember when people said having no ranking system wouldn't hurt the games life?

#11phillyeagles123Posted 3/21/2013 3:51:53 PM
I can guarantee that ranks won't catapult Halo 4 to Halo 2/3 popularity. COD is the mainstream shooter, and it has been since about 2009. Ranks may increase the population a little, but not much.
---
Best Signature you've ever seen.
#12BoneKollectorPosted 3/21/2013 3:53:18 PM
Glad ranks are gone, feels like a solid multiplayer now w/o that ignorant crap.
---
I don't remember asking you a GD mother ******* thang!!!
#13lderivedxPosted 3/21/2013 4:26:09 PM
Someone got made fun of for being a force commander.
---
Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
GT: i derive dx
#14darren19822000Posted 3/21/2013 5:21:53 PM
if they released the game as it is now..one day one...then it might have had a chance without ranks...maybe.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#15iRGushPosted 3/21/2013 5:23:53 PM
darren19822000 posted...
if they released the game as it is now..one day one...then it might have had a chance without ranks...maybe.

Nothing got fixed since release, all we have is better playlists.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#16MikailinPosted 3/21/2013 6:20:21 PM
BoneKollector posted...
Glad ranks are gone, feels like a solid multiplayer now w/o that ignorant crap.

Lol now i wouldn't say it feels like a solid multiplayer because of that. It honestly is a pretty good multiplayer regardless but i see where you're coming from though. Personally, i would like them to add a ranking system becuase there are people who truly believes that it is a good indication of skill. It is classic trolling to get to the nerves of those people who believes that. Would add a good little extra experience to the game.
#17darren19822000Posted 3/21/2013 7:02:09 PM
iRGush posted...
darren19822000 posted...

no instant respawn on most playlists now...boltshot nerfed, guass nerfed LOL

still loads better than day 1
---
gt darren reefnugs
#18iRGushPosted 3/21/2013 7:10:09 PM
darren19822000 posted...
iRGush posted...
darren19822000 posted...

no instant respawn on most playlists now...boltshot nerfed, guass nerfed LOL

still loads better than day 1

Snipers, doubles, objective and throwdown dont have instant spawn, thats about it, everything else either had it at launch or never. Boltshot is still broken, just slightly fixed. Gauss hog nerf hasnt even happened yet. The game launched in november, its nearly april and these are the only notable game mechanics changes.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#19Killean_NuggetsPosted 3/21/2013 7:14:43 PM
I would like to see ranks that properly work, but tbh I cant see them having much impact on H4s population in the long run, tbh.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#20__balePosted 3/21/2013 7:22:12 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
I would like to see ranks that properly work, but tbh I cant see them having much impact on H4s population in the long run, tbh.

>tbh
>tbh again

>YUROP
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO