I am the John Wall of Halo 4

#1HaloODSTDPosted 3/21/2013 4:19:46 PM
So ever since Halo 2 I've been playing with my friends that I know in real life. Unlike you try hards out there, my friends aren't the greatest players, but damn do they make Halo worth playing. I mean, there the kind of players that are surprised they finish a game with a positive K/D..

While you guys party up with try hards, and stomp other teams, I'm out there busting my ass to scrape every win I can get for my team. Of course I can't do it without my team, but I also can't rely on my team to do the job.

I'm the workhorse. I have to get the power weapons (they don't pick it up because they admit they suck at using it). I have to get into the vehicles (they don't drive them because they admit they'll die right away). I have to do the call outs. I have to play both offense and defense. I have no role because I do every role.

You know what? I wouldn't have it any other way, I don't want to be carried. I want to carry the team.
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo (Gears 2, Halo 4)
PSN: Rutgers Student (Demon's Souls, Binary Domain)
#2enterthemadroxPosted 3/21/2013 4:57:24 PM
I have no clue who you're trying to talk to so I assume you went for the "sweeping generalisation" option, correct?

I mean, I'm no tryhard, I always play on teams of randoms and don't give a damn about it because I play for fun. I have a decent amount of wins (I win more than I lose) and only partied up with family last weekend because the three of us hadn't played Halo 4 together before and again, we won more than we lost but we lost quite a bit. Neither of them need carrying either, as I don't.

You know what? Whatever, I'm gonna end up putting 90% of this board on my ignore list due to the pointless and pathetic troll posts/topics I have to see every day.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#3SunDevil77Posted 3/21/2013 4:57:58 PM
John Wall went to high school in my hometown. Lived a couple blocks from my house.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#4SunDevil77Posted 3/21/2013 4:58:18 PM
^ True story
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#5TMoney650Posted 3/21/2013 5:07:58 PM
Madrox, if you're gonna ignore 90 percent of a board yet continue to post daily, why even bother coming here?

Take back what I said about TC being the worst poster here, you're an absolute f***ing moron.
---
XBL: A Percussionist
#6HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 5:16:17 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
^ True story

ah, so you can relate to my story!
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo (Gears 2, Halo 4)
PSN: Rutgers Student (Demon's Souls, Binary Domain)
#7Bigtymer113Posted 3/21/2013 5:48:52 PM
John Wall isn't elite

(yet)
---
Nothing is overpowered in a single-player game. -gunsndroses
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#8Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/21/2013 6:01:21 PM
Madrox, if you're gonna ignore 90 percent of a board yet continue to post daily, why even bother coming here?

Take back what I said about TC being the worst poster here, you're an absolute f***ing moron.

---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#9RAGEface14Posted 3/21/2013 6:14:43 PM
TMoney650 posted...

He's not as bad as TC
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8tp8qstfC1rwlgqqo1_1280.jpg
#10Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/21/2013 7:57:57 PM
He ignored one of my previous (banned) accounts because I disagreed with him in a topic once.

Honestly he goes on about ignoring people on here, everyone should just ignore him.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux