The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I must admit...I love Halo....

#1logannhunterPosted 3/22/2013 11:30:45 AM
but I fear for the future of the franchise. Good game, but I don't have the desire to play it like the other Halo games.

No whispers of what Halo 5 could hold....just people talking about multiplayer which is very yawn worthy. If I want to take a nap I just come to this board to read. I wish for the days when a discussion about the story of Halo would have many threads.

Ah, well......it was a good ride:P
H3BC forever:)
---
"Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. Probably how she likes it." Jack
#2moshaspartan2Posted 3/22/2013 1:14:23 PM
halo 4 broke my heart, to be honest, but i cant say it was unexpected. the chaps behind halo have been trying their best to butcher the story and universe ever since halo 3. all this forerunner saga/didact/honestlywhoreallycares nonsense has trampled my passion for the series. i feel as though they made the original trilogy retroactively worse. that halo 4 was, at best, a terribly average shooter doesnt really help.

i really hope that they can recapture the magic with halo 5, but it seems obvious that these people have completely lost touch with the things that made halo so wonderful in the first place.

(the new gears of war is awesome, by the way. really enjoying the co-op.)
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#3SunDevil77Posted 3/22/2013 1:15:42 PM
moshaspartan2 posted...
broke my heart

No. It's too easy. Gotta hold back.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#4enterthemadroxPosted 3/22/2013 2:30:07 PM
Meh, honestly I think the franchise has gotten stronger under 343. Their effort has made me wanna play more than previous entries did.

I look forward to the future of the franchise and if some people are worried then let the majority who bought and enjoyed it continue to buy while you try to enjoy inferior FPS games.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#5Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 3/22/2013 2:34:47 PM
You guys are so honest. Thank you for being so honest and not lying.
---
The Jersey Guy
#6ssj3bladePosted 3/22/2013 2:36:49 PM
dude halo 3 was so floaty and blurry and urgh.
---
http://www.imgur.com/gRn0NSE.png
~ ssj3blade ~
#7iRGushPosted 3/22/2013 2:38:31 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
Meh, honestly I think the franchise has gotten stronger under 343.

not sure if serious
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#8Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/22/2013 2:39:56 PM
From: logannhunter | Posted: 3/22/2013 11:30:45 AM | #001
just people talking about multiplayer which is very yawn worthy. If I want to take a nap I just come to this board to read. I wish for the days when a discussion about the story of Halo would have many threads.

How long did you post on previous boards because I remember Halo boards always being more about MP than the story, with the exception of CE -- but everyone then was talking about modding the game so I don't know...
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#9logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 8:53:08 PM
^ posted a while. Yes, MP has always been "the in" topics, but it was nice to see people speculating on what could occur. Not much of that here.

Gears of War Judgement was very good. I thoroughly enjoyed it;)
---
"Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. Probably how she likes it." Jack
#10thedeerzordPosted 3/22/2013 9:00:40 PM
I traded in all my Halo games because the franchise is already dead. I have literally lost all faith in the Halo franchise. Unless Halo 5 is amazing or if by God I pray that they make a Halo Wars 2. Then I will never buy another Halo game ever again.

I can only pray that most of our ruined franchises(Call of Duty,Zelda,Halo,Sonic, etc) will be returned one day to there former glory as best sellers.

Game developers just don't know how to make games like they used to. All of them are ruined.
---
I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!