I must admit...I love Halo....

#101JoonatanAlinPosted 4/25/2013 10:47:36 PM
Halo 4 was a small disappointment yes... but you gotta understand that it was 343's FIRST game... I'm sure Halo 5 will be so much better than 4. At least I hope so..
#102lderivedxPosted 4/25/2013 11:18:11 PM
but you gotta understand that it was 343's FIRST gam

apologists are funny
---
what was the point of that burger king video? You didnt need video proof to show that you are lonely, I would have taken your word on it. - brady
#103SterlingFoxPosted 4/25/2013 11:35:57 PM
JoonatanAlin posted...
Halo 4 was a small disappointment yes... but you gotta understand that it was 343's FIRST game... I'm sure Halo 5 will be so much better than 4. At least I hope so..

It doesn't matter if it's their 1st game or their 9th game. If a company is good, they'll make a good game. For example, Valve's first game was Half Life, and that was great. Valve is a good company with good developers. Or The Witcher was CD Projekt's first game, and it was fantastic. Because they are good companies with good developers, they make good games.

343 is not a good company and has mediocre developers, so they made a mediocre game.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#104COG_KillaPosted 4/25/2013 11:55:27 PM
I know it's ps2, but team ico's only two released games are considered masterpieces by many. I've only watched a playthrough of shadow of the colossus without playing it, and I absolutely love it.
---
When i'm alone I strip, cover myself with Vaseline, lay in my neighbor's garden and pretend I am a slug.
#105moshaspartan2Posted 4/26/2013 5:59:51 AM
happy birthday, logie! hope you had a good one.

got back with my copy of dragons dogma, and.....my xbox died. just brought home a new slim console. good timing, with next gen around the corner >_>
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#106moshaspartan2Posted 4/27/2013 8:58:35 PM
well, ive kinda fallen for this slim xbox. absolutely gorgeous console. havent had that giddy 'new toy' feeling since the 3DS came out.

plus, dark arisen is fantastic. kicking my arse at the moment, too. really missed the challenge, being a fully levelled arisen. you forget just how amazing the combat mechanics are when everything is a pushover.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#107TheSacredRingPosted 4/27/2013 9:04:10 PM
Finally getting some Spring-like weather around these parts, plan to spend plenty of time outside tomorrow.

*Sneaks a birthday present into the back room*
---
Blarg and Kupo
#108logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 4:23:52 AM
Glad you are enjoying your new xbox and DA. I can understand not wanting to purchase one now since the new versions are just around the bend. I haven't really read anything about the new xbox or ps.

Went to a store that sells old records/cd/whathaveyous and found a copy of animal crossing wild world. Got it for 10 dollars!

*goes to backroom to see what goodies are there*
---
"Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. Probably how she likes it." Jack
#109moshaspartan2Posted 5/2/2013 1:01:34 AM
its a bit of a bummer, especially with money being tight. trouble with work lately. all the same, its a fantastic console, and im happy to have one. im sure they'll let us down again with backwards compatibility next gen too, so its worth it.

had some good times with wild world back when the DS was still huge. pitfall seeds in multiplayer were always fun. might try the new animal crossing when its out over here, would be a good reason to charge the 3DS again.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#110That1GuyyPosted 5/2/2013 2:06:52 AM
Slims are so much more reliable than the original 360 that you'd think the 360 is a cheap Chinese knockoff. If the Nextbox doesn't have backwards compatibility, you'll be fine as long as you treat your Slim right.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.