I must admit...I love Halo....

#131VegerunksPosted 5/18/2013 10:54:19 PM
moshaspartan2 posted...
halo 4 broke my heart, to be honest, but i cant say it was unexpected. the chaps behind halo have been trying their best to butcher the story and universe ever since halo 3. all this forerunner saga/didact/honestlywhoreallycares nonsense has trampled my passion for the series. i feel as though they made the original trilogy retroactively worse. that halo 4 was, at best, a terribly average shooter doesnt really help.

i really hope that they can recapture the magic with halo 5, but it seems obvious that these people have completely lost touch with the things that made halo so wonderful in the first place.

(the new gears of war is awesome, by the way. really enjoying the co-op.)

How can you say they lost touch with the things that made Halo when the people that made Halo 4 had nothing to do with Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST. 343 Guilty Spark HELPED with Halo Reach and they completely took over for Halo 4 Bungie had NOTHING to do with Halo 4.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#132logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 4:32:40 AM
I hate spiders. Whenever they are in a game I don't mind. I enjoy killing them <.< >.>

Summer vacation is about to begin, going to enjoy having the boys around. Won't enjoy the arguing, but it goes with the territory.
Ticks are abundant, seems every time we go out to walk the dog, etc, we are going back out to burn the little bloodsuckers. I'm sure the mosquitos will be bad as well this year with all the rain.

I still have not opened my God of War, saving that for when I can't get on the computer.

Anyone seen the new Star Trek movie? I'm a trekkie at heart and I really loved the first one.
---
"Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. Probably how she likes it." Jack
#133moshaspartan2Posted 5/19/2013 10:36:31 AM
do your homework, vegerunks.

logannhunter posted...
I hate spiders. Whenever they are in a game I don't mind. I enjoy killing them <.< >.>

Summer vacation is about to begin, going to enjoy having the boys around. Won't enjoy the arguing, but it goes with the territory.
Ticks are abundant, seems every time we go out to walk the dog, etc, we are going back out to burn the little bloodsuckers. I'm sure the mosquitos will be bad as well this year with all the rain.

I still have not opened my God of War, saving that for when I can't get on the computer.

Anyone seen the new Star Trek movie? I'm a trekkie at heart and I really loved the first one.

happily, i dont have to deal with ticks and mosquitoes, but the spiders are everywhere at the moment. i usually like to sit on the decking outside and read when the weathers nice, but they seem to have taken it for their own this year. havent decided on whether im going to leave them to it or arm myself and launch an assault.

havent seen the new star trek yet, but i might give my dad a call and ask if he wants to go. been watching those movies with him since i was young.

finished metro: last light. one of the best games ive played in years. gave me a real half life vibe, which must speak to its quality. im honestly sad that its over.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#134logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 9:07:38 PM
I'd rather stomp spiders than deal with ticks....nasty. Feel like they are crawling all the time. We took a walk and my son found at least 7 on him.....

I always hate to see a game that I'm thoroughly enjoying end. That's why when I'm playing a game like that I seem to really drag my heels.

I have been playing Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom since I received it for Christmas on my psp. It's an otome game, but there are 6 different stories (or more?) to be read and I'm really enjoying each one. I do hope they bring more like this. If anyone knows of more games like this I would appreciate the heads up;)
---
#135moshaspartan2Posted 5/19/2013 10:34:40 PM
logannhunter posted...
I'd rather stomp spiders than deal with ticks....nasty. Feel like they are crawling all the time. We took a walk and my son found at least 7 on him.....

I always hate to see a game that I'm thoroughly enjoying end. That's why when I'm playing a game like that I seem to really drag my heels.

I have been playing Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom since I received it for Christmas on my psp. It's an otome game, but there are 6 different stories (or more?) to be read and I'm really enjoying each one. I do hope they bring more like this. If anyone knows of more games like this I would appreciate the heads up;)

im not sure, you know. ticks are nasty, but i fought a spider the size of a horse earlier today in the living room. windows were broken, furniture upended, things got wild.

whats an otome game? like a visual novel?
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#136logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 4:31:03 AM
OMG, ty for the laugh!! I read that to my husband and he said that sounded like me attacking spiders. Hope nothing valuable was lost, but.....good job!!!

Otome games are visual novels. Like choose your path stories, etc. This is an interesting twist on a historical account.

I was in best buy and saw Red Dwarf X. Now we had devoutely watched RD and bought the dvds so I thought we had that. When I checked on Amazon it's brand spanky new. The boys got back for these episodes......*faints* Why didn't you tell me mosha >:(
Gonna have to buy that puppy next time I see it.
---
#137moshaspartan2Posted 5/20/2013 6:05:09 AM
logannhunter posted...
OMG, ty for the laugh!! I read that to my husband and he said that sounded like me attacking spiders. Hope nothing valuable was lost, but.....good job!!!

Otome games are visual novels. Like choose your path stories, etc. This is an interesting twist on a historical account.

I was in best buy and saw Red Dwarf X. Now we had devoutely watched RD and bought the dvds so I thought we had that. When I checked on Amazon it's brand spanky new. The boys got back for these episodes......*faints* Why didn't you tell me mosha >:(
Gonna have to buy that puppy next time I see it.

whaaaaat? i could have sworn we spoke about red dwarf X back when it was airing over here. guess im mistaken...if it makes you feel any better, it was excellent :p

cant say i know too much about visual novels, but i hear 999 and its sequel, on DS and 3DS respectively, are fantastic. the first three phoenix wright games are brilliant, too. the third is one of my favourite games around.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#138moshaspartan2Posted 5/21/2013 4:14:05 PM
me living under a rock, i just heard about the tornado in oklahoma. everyone alright? not sure if any of you guys live around there.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#139logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 9:12:37 PM
I could not believe the stories that are coming out of OK. I know they are use to tornados, but when you see the devistation it's just terrible. The one reporting on it this morning on the news channel we watch seemed to be near to tears, I was as well. Those kids were where they were suppose to be, it was horrible the way it happened.
We live in the midwest, tornados hit here, but that one was a devistating occurance. I pray I never see one myself. Our neck of the woods was spared.
---
#140moshaspartan2Posted 5/23/2013 1:01:18 AM
yeah, its awful news. glad you and yours are alright.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~