I must admit...I love Halo....

#21logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 3:22:24 AM
Lovely weather for Halo gaming, got a foot of snow or more. Been a while since I've seen that much. School called off so we just hunkered down. Have been playing the ME3 Citadel dlc and enjoying it. "Uncle Urgnot has a gift for you" made me giggle.

Anyone played the new Devil May Cry?
---
"Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. Probably how she likes it." Jack
#22lderivedxPosted 3/26/2013 3:51:24 AM(edited)
I haven't seen snow in 2 years.
---
what do you expect from a gun (DMR) that has a krazy-straw for a barrel? - irishman5705
GT: i derive dx
#23SunDevil77Posted 3/26/2013 5:09:44 AM
logannhunter posted...
School called off

Aha, we got a middle schooler here.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#24TheSacredRingPosted 3/26/2013 8:20:48 PM
More like she has kids. Although going back to that age would be nice for some things.
---
Blarg and Kupo
#25logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 3:29:44 AM
It would be nice, wouldn't it, Sacred? From his/her post didn't know if they had middle schoolers or was calling me a middle schooler.

Anyway, my kids wanted me to help them make an igloo, but I told them been there, done that, going to go in and have a cup of coffee. Glad they enjoyed the snow, but only one really helped me scoop the end of the driveway. Told my husband we wouldn't find those sleds until spring.....oh, wait.....maybe summer now;)

I thought I head Master Chief's voice on a move the other day, but turned out it wasn't. Gonna have to look him up on imdb again.
---
#26moshaspartan2Posted 3/27/2013 8:28:50 AM
bioshock infinite is pretty awful.

:(
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#27logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 9:26:34 AM
Ah, too bad. I know you were really looking forward to that game.
---
#28lderivedxPosted 3/27/2013 10:35:40 AM
Ah, too bad. I know you were really looking forward to that game.

If you don't want to pay for it new, buy it used when you can. The atmosphere is great and (at least on the PC), the graphics are incredible.
---
this is a shining example of why people with alternating caps in their names are treated like special children. - Sin
#29moshaspartan2Posted 3/28/2013 10:24:52 AM
yeah, fancy graphics are just what i want from a bioshock game. shame the plot was naught but nonsense poorly told.

bioshock 2 is still the best thing to come out of the series. irrational have lost it.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#30lderivedxPosted 3/28/2013 10:34:48 AM
plot made sense to me. maybe you didn't pay enough attention?
---
wait so you called final charming? i think your flirting. tc is also a pedo. aware child agencies immediately - Shrub