I must admit...I love Halo....

#211lderivedxPosted 7/12/2013 10:14:14 AM
I have heard good things about it.
---
"I think you must be pissing brain fluid or something, because nothing else would explain you losing your gaming prowess."-RAGEface14
gt: i derive dx
#212moshaspartan2Posted 7/12/2013 6:20:14 PM
aye, same. i had planned to pass on it for a while, with money being tight, but i felt so left out. the entire internet community seems to be talking about it non-stop. i want to get in on it before everybody moves on.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#213Urdnot_RuntPosted 7/13/2013 7:23:50 PM(edited)
killered3 posted...
Yeah, he/she is dumb as bricks but you know, whatever. While you guys are still playing the old robo-boner Halos; I'll be playing the modern ones. It's a shame you think so lowly of Halo that you suggest the gameplay stays like crap though.

The gameplay was never crappy; the original Halo was great then and is great now. Just because new games come out, even if they are better(they're not- Armor abilities, 'nuff said) It doesn't make the previous ones worse and literally the only thing about H4 that puts it in the current gen is the graphics, its definitely not the gameplay. its also possible to enjoy both the old and new halo games.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#214ItsRageFacePosted 7/13/2013 7:43:56 PM
Why does this topic still exist
#215moshaspartan2Posted 7/14/2013 12:35:03 PM
to bug you.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#216Wookie_Is_BackPosted 7/15/2013 3:18:32 AM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
killered3 posted...
Yeah, he/she is dumb as bricks but you know, whatever. While you guys are still playing the old robo-boner Halos; I'll be playing the modern ones. It's a shame you think so lowly of Halo that you suggest the gameplay stays like crap though.

The gameplay was never crappy; the original Halo was great then and is great now. Just because new games come out, even if they are better(they're not- Armor abilities, 'nuff said) It doesn't make the previous ones worse and literally the only thing about H4 that puts it in the current gen is the graphics, its definitely not the gameplay. its also possible to enjoy both the old and new halo games.

You're joking right? Even Black Ops 2 has better netcoding than Halo 3. It's absolutely horrendous.

If you couldn't connect the dots btw, the bad netcoding makes the gameplay suck.
#217VauntXPosted 7/15/2013 4:37:53 AM
Halo 3 bugs me to no end, because I can't help but feel that there's an awesome game hidden behind the absolutely atrocious netcoding. One that I can never be sure I ever properly experienced.
#218Wookie_Is_BackPosted 7/15/2013 4:45:05 AM
VauntX posted...
Halo 3 bugs me to no end, because I can't help but feel that there's an awesome game hidden behind the absolutely atrocious netcoding. One that I can never be sure I ever properly experienced.

I remember when there wasn't a game with better netcoding on console, so you really didn't know just how BAD it was.
#219logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 2:16:38 PM
zombie maps.....those with the hospital gowns scare me.
---
"Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. Probably how she likes it." Jack
#220moshaspartan2Posted 7/21/2013 4:24:39 PM
just finished zero escape: virtues last reward. man. 999 was good, but they knocked it out of the park with this one. fantastic game. it always seems to be a good sign when a game pretty much requires you to have a notepad on hand. brings back good memories of playing morrowind and the like.

anyone with a 3DS must play the zero escape titles.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~