I must admit...I love Halo....

#281haloisfunbroPosted 9/19/2013 8:56:34 AM
Haven't played the new gears... heard it sucked lol. Haven't even played the 3rd one yet. But I do agree that halo's future does look pretty grim. Ill still play it though just cus it's popular enough to always have people to play with online... and I find it challenging to fight some peoples online... that's about the only reason I still play. And I like to record funny/awesome videos. You got to admit that about halo... in the multiplayer... some crazy stuff happens sometimes that just NEEDS to get caught on tape.

But to you smart people out there you guys should have been worried about halo's future LONG before now. After halo 3 we should have been worried. Odst having to compete with MW2 and being a full price game but it was just a expansion basically with the firefight mode added in. People hated that full 60 dollar price tag... 60 bux was a bad move. Then reach had black ops to compete with, and that games armorlock, bad maps, and bloom pissed A LOT of people off. And then bungie ditches halo. That movie halo legends was AWFUL!!! And it embarrasses me to be a fan of halo it was so lame and bad. And 343 helped make it ugh... FUD was a much better halo film and that was a bad movie too. The only part of FUD worth watching honestly is when chief shows up for only like 10 mins throughout the entire movie... than E3 announces halo 4... everyone gets hyped up and than 343 gives us no new info on the game for like 8 or 9 months LAME! bungie never made us wait for game info for that long of an amount of time. And when they finally did get around to showing off the new stuff for halo 4 what did we get? Join in progress... everyone can sprint now... xray vision... no playable elites... no invasion... no fire fight... we get sp ops instead which was a total FAIL. Perk system that ruins fair balance pretty much. Ordnance instead of weapons on map. No more one flag. Can't drop flags. Obj gametypes have been nubified with hud indicators. No arm the bomb mode. Even griffball is worse... GRIFFBALL! When I learned all this info that was going to be in halo 4... I was even more blown away by the amount of stupid crap they added to the game than I already was. Granted it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be once I actually got to play halo 4 but... still bad. Hopefully halo 5 wont suck. But it's coming out on the ever so unpopular xbox one... Not lookin good ya kno... Plus the halo 5 teaser trailer sucked and left you thinking... soo... master chief is a jedi... whats next? He's also batman?
#282phillyeagles123Posted 9/19/2013 12:51:18 PM
This topic was created in March. Why is it still active?
---
Best Signature you've ever seen.
#283moshaspartan2Posted 9/19/2013 3:01:38 PM
youre missing out, logie. some of the best games around.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#284logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 3:11:41 AM
I am? I'll take your word for it. You'll have to tell me about how it really is.

This topic was created in March. Why is it still active?

Because we are just that good.
---
"Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. Probably how she likes it." Jack
#285logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 2:41:20 AM
GTA V purchased......<.< >.>

Finished another path in Hakuoki. 2 more to go.

I am so looking forward to the weekend, seems like this week has been a long one.
---
"Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. Probably how she likes it." Jack
#286TheSacredRingPosted 9/26/2013 9:22:26 PM
That reminds me, I need to play more of GTA V soon now that the weekend is here. In the meantime...*crashes in back room*
---
Blarg and Kupo
#287moshaspartan2Posted 9/30/2013 2:32:47 AM
man, im gonna miss breaking bad.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#288logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 3:16:54 AM
Never watched it.
TGIF!!!!

*collapses in the back room*
---