I must admit...I love Halo....

#311logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 9:00:55 PM
Ok, you can piss off as well. We have no problems getting to 500....i sense jealousy.

How is the convention going, Sacred? Fill me in.

mosha, i'm strongly thinking about asking Santa for a 3ds, there are quite a few games I'd enjoy. The prices though.....not getting an xbox 1 until i either see something worth purchasing it for or the price going down.

*hugs to you both*
---
"Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. Probably how she likes it." Jack
#312TwoStrikes94Posted 11/3/2013 11:16:34 AM
if you cant say anything nice, don't say anything at all
---
http://i.imgur.com/U5y3b.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAQOiqKRg
#313lderivedxPosted 11/3/2013 7:51:51 PM
TwoStrikes94 posted...
if you cant say anything nice, don't say anything at all

You're a good one to hear that from. XD
---
wait so you called final charming? i think your flirting. tc is also a pedo. aware child agencies immediately - Shrub
GT: i derive dx
#314TwoStrikes94Posted 11/3/2013 10:23:00 PM
i am aware of my own hypocrisy

thanks though
---
http://i.imgur.com/U5y3b.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAQOiqKRg
#315logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 6:24:24 PM
*enjoys the beer filled pumpkins*

At least the 3ds is backwards compatible. That is a nice feature. Expensive though....I'd want a 3dsxl if I were to get one. Have some games in mind though. I've read the new ps4 and xbox 1 will not have the ability to play older games on them. A real shame. I doubt we will be purchasing one until either a game we are very interested in comes along and/or price drop.

Tell me how Thurdsay's War is. I've got a backlog of Dark Hunter books, the newest one being huge.
---
#316JohnHalo343Posted 11/5/2013 9:59:25 PM
What the f*** are you girls rambling on, and on, and on about? "M-m-m-my uncle is in critical condition and he might not make it and Santa is coming to bring me a 3DS and my Jack-o-lantern looks like Steve Buscemi...."

Santa isn't bringing you jack ****. I am sure if you sat down on his lap and opened your mouth he would off himself faster than a bullied 13 year-old girl on Facebook.

You don't love Halo at all. You just want to turn this board into utter garbage.

Also, lol @ anyone being jealous of you getting to 500, as if it is an accomplishment.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#317lderivedxPosted 11/5/2013 11:06:24 PM
wat?
---
#1 Deriver on H4GB
GT: i derive dx
#318JohnHalo343Posted 11/5/2013 11:16:04 PM
What?
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#319logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 5:20:39 AM
Ah, John, go back to fiddling with your little mp stats or something. I'm sure that or something similar is important to you.
I am a woman and I do ramble sometimes, it's my prerogative. I really don't care if the people I've talk to about Halo on here for years turn out to be that, I would doubt that is the case very much.
Well, except for that one kid, Andy?, that turned out to be a guy and not a girl. Oh,well.

I do love Halo, just wish they'd hurry up with some new installment.

*opens the door for John to leave* Have a nice life.
---
#320moshaspartan2Posted 11/6/2013 10:23:30 AM
i wont really be making the switch to next gen until next year, but i cant wait to get my hands on some new tech. man, this generation has lasted forever! but yeah, while i am excited for dead rising 3 and a couple of others, ill be keeping the 360 hooked up for a long while yet.

the 3DS XL looks ace, logie. wish i could get one, but i cant justify it while i have the original model. there are some great games available and the system itself is fantastic. sure you wont regret getting one. cant wait to get myself pokemon X for mine. just need to pay off the xbox first.

i got thursday war in the mail yesterday, but i wont have a chance to get stuck in until the weekend. i'll tell you how it is once im through it.

also, im totally a woman. sorry for the years of deceit. :/
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~