I must admit...I love Halo....

#91metroidfreakv4Posted 4/17/2013 12:11:22 PM
I enjoyed halo 4 quite a bit. I only stopped playing cause none of my friends got off battlefield 3. I think what it comes down to is that fps has been over played in the last 6 years especially. Like I don't wanna pick up an fps, I want something new. The closest ill get to an fps is farcry. Farcry was an exception because if you played it, you know it isn't just shooing enemies. There's just too much too do. Haha. I have maybe 30 hours in that game and only like a quarter of the things done at most. That's a game right there. And the multiplayer isn't bad at all
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SO-HGwxJNg
#92logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 5:26:09 PM
Ewww, I didn't realize it was a MMO with no real offline play. I will have to tell my husband about that. I doubt he will want it then. Thanks for the heads up, mosha.
---
"Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. Probably how she likes it." Jack
#93moshaspartan2Posted 4/17/2013 7:36:38 PM
no worries. that wouldnt have been a fun birthday at all.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#94TheSacredRingPosted 4/20/2013 9:20:29 PM
Far Cry 3, another game I have no time to get around to. Ugh...
---
Blarg and Kupo
#95fourgigmanPosted 4/21/2013 1:44:00 AM
TheSacredRing posted...
Far Cry 3, another game I have no time to get around to. Ugh...

Me too, its awesome but life seems to get in the way of gaming.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
Online with DOA5+ and Wipeout2048
#96logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 7:34:53 PM
April brings showers and birthdays. We have had a ton o rain, rivers up from drought conditions to flood conditions in just the past few weeks. Gonna celebrate a birthday soon!

Anyone got the new dragon's dogma whatever it is? Is it an expansion or a whole new game?
---
#97moshaspartan2Posted 4/23/2013 8:09:49 PM
dragons dogma: dark arisen, woman! sort your head out!

its an expansion, bundled with the original game and each of the minor DLC packs which were released between. looks fantastic, cant wait.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#98logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 5:09:06 AM
lol! I will get that sorted out soon I hope.

Gads, my son has been playing the heck out of DD, now I have to repurchase the game to get the Dark Arisen? I guess I could give the first one to my nephew....Oh wait, they gave the first one to me for Christmas. I shouldn't do that.
---
#99moshaspartan2Posted 4/24/2013 7:02:46 AM
it is a budget release, though. odd, the way they're doing it, but i'm happy enough to have what amounts to a GOTY edition of one of the best games in years.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#100logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 8:43:20 PM
Purchased Dark Arisen today....had a very nice birthday to boot! My husband got me flowers and God of War. He knows what I like;)

Now if I can just find the time to try to play it. My son did beat the dragon so he is playing it, I haven't gotten far into Dragon's Dogma itself yet.
---