halo 4 is a good game

#1lord_wazooPosted 3/23/2013 3:33:49 PM
i have great faith in 343 industries and believe halo 5 and 6 will be quality titles as well!
---
Scutchyy
#2bd0g5Posted 3/23/2013 3:52:06 PM
i hope they can continue to raise the skill gap like they did in halo 4!
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#3Demigod_ElessarPosted 3/23/2013 3:55:56 PM
Agreed. Halo 4 is my favorite Halo since the days of Halo 2. Absolutely amazing campaign and fun multiplayer. I cannot wait to see where the story goes as of Halo 5 and 6... and I hope we get more novels in the future, because Silentium was absolutely fantastic.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#4Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 3/23/2013 3:56:38 PM
Yay. Weeeeeeee. Haloooooooo/
---
The Jersey Guy
#5ssj3bladePosted 3/23/2013 4:19:02 PM
Demigod_Elessar posted...
Agreed. Halo 4 is my favorite Halo since the days of Halo 2. Absolutely amazing campaign and fun multiplayer. I cannot wait to see where the story goes as of Halo 5 and 6... and I hope we get more novels in the future, because Silentium was absolutely fantastic.

I didn't think Silentium came out til the 28th, or so Google Play Books tells me
---
http://www.imgur.com/gRn0NSE.png
~ ssj3blade ~
#6Thomas_MaplePosted 3/23/2013 5:57:49 PM
I love Halo 4. Ragnarok, Exile, Haven, Complex, Adrift, Abandon, and that other one are great maps. Don't forget the DMR, Boltshot (I like to call it the ThunderBoltshot), sticky grenade combo. It's so awesome. Then a selection of snipers, fuel rod cannon, incineration canon, and the always inconstant scattershot. I only play about 2 hours a week but I always have fun. But you know the saying haters gonna hate.
---
I'm > You.
#7Demigod_ElessarPosted 3/23/2013 7:31:31 PM
ssj3blade posted...
Demigod_Elessar posted...

I didn't think Silentium came out til the 28th, or so Google Play Books tells me

It came out March 19.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar