Why is CSR so important to this board?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why is CSR so important to this board?

User Info: Bad Ass Chucky

Bad Ass Chucky
3 years ago#1
I would honestly like to know why CSR is so important to people. Is it something where if you join a lobby with players of lower ranks you'll leave? Or is it a matchmaking tool that won't put players of different rankings together in the same game? Does it help with creating a clan or something? What is it going to provide for you that you don't already have? I mean, how does it help you in game? I'm not trying to be funny. I'm genuinely curious as to why its inclusion in the next title update is such a big deal.

User Info: Discern

Discern
3 years ago#2
E-peen waggling to the filthy diabetic casuals, of course!
GT- Discern88

User Info: MlCKHEAD

MlCKHEAD
3 years ago#3
CSR is not ingame. And lol @ clans.
GT: Micktory

User Info: MonoSilentD

MonoSilentD
3 years ago#4
A better question would be why do people need csr in the actual game, and not waypoint?

User Info: ONI Gerbil

ONI Gerbil
3 years ago#5
I have an answer to that Mono.

Waypoint is frankly a hassle to go look at. Some people just want a straight, quick analysis of who theyre up against. Frankly I don't want to waste time and go back "later" to look at stats. Instead, I'd like a quick analysis right there on the screen to give me a hint (Like their CSR) and if I want to know more it'd be nice to click their profile and get a deeper summary in game.

:)
May 16th, 2007 - Remember this day...
Brawl Sucks. Melee ftw. www.smashboards.com

User Info: True_Scorn

True_Scorn
3 years ago#6
ONI Gerbil posted...

Waypoint is frankly a hassle to go look at. Some people just want a straight, quick analysis of who theyre up against. Frankly I don't want to waste time and go back "later" to look at stats. Instead, I'd like a quick analysis right there on the screen to give me a hint (Like their CSR) and if I want to know more it'd be nice to click their profile and get a deeper summary in game.

Exactly.
GT = True Scorn

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
3 years ago#7
ONI Gerbil posted...

i would have thought the opposite actually, ppl complaining about not seeing their rank but finally having the ability too would want to see all the different stats and get a woody over it. that is atleast the impression i get from them on this forum.
BattleTech, FrontLineGeneral,Paintball. only have time for xbla games nowdays.

User Info: True_Scorn

True_Scorn
3 years ago#8
I assumed people wanted the quick reference before a match starts.
GT = True Scorn

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
3 years ago#9
Discern posted...
E-peen waggling to the filthy diabetic tryhard MLG wannabes, of course!

Bingo, correct answer.
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington

User Info: jakethenoob

jakethenoob
3 years ago#10
This game isn't fun enough on it's own without some incentive to keep playing. Your SR does not count.
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why is CSR so important to this board?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived