Why is CSR so important to this board?

#11SrgtStalkerPosted 3/24/2013 4:47:47 PM
They need another reason to gloat.
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#12Donuts_R_GoodPosted 3/24/2013 5:18:04 PM
I love how everyone thinks competitive gamers just want to shove their e-peens into everyone's ears and shout "IMMA 50!!!" in every lobby.

In all actuality, we just want more motivation to play. Something to actually achieve, that isn't just ****ing armor. OH BOY I GOT A NEW HELMET.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#13RAGEface14Posted 3/24/2013 5:25:26 PM
A lot of hemorrhoids in this topic
---
RAGEface14
The guy who told Klefer
#14lderivedxPosted 3/24/2013 5:31:54 PM
would honestly like to know why CSR is so important to peopl

A MM system that actually does its damn job.
---
XD your logic is beyond flawless. In fact, it's so far beyond flawless that it's gone full circle and become completely moronic. - Burnzie
#15RODlMUS_PRlMEPosted 3/24/2013 6:54:15 PM
ONI Gerbil posted...
I have an answer to that Mono.

Waypoint is frankly a hassle to go look at. Some people just want a straight, quick analysis of who theyre up against. Frankly I don't want to waste time and go back "later" to look at stats. Instead, I'd like a quick analysis right there on the screen to give me a hint (Like their CSR) and if I want to know more it'd be nice to click their profile and get a deeper summary in game.

:)

What do you need to see if it's doing its job and matching you up with similarly skilled opponents? Let's say for a month it's on and you get to see other people's ranks. Then next month, you don't but it's still working behind the scenes to pair you up with others. It shouldn't matter whether the game gives you proof that it's matching you appropriately as long as it's doing it. So what do you need to see it for? Oh, I know.

SrgtStalker posted...
#16BlueRunway05Posted 3/24/2013 10:41:17 PM
It would be nice if the players would be matched with equal skills. I'm tired of newbies at a high level. I want to play with someone who know what to do and can do it. That's the point of CSR. If that isn't the case, I'm gonna keep questioning myself about the players. Numbers don't matter, skill gaps do.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#17jakethenoobPosted 3/24/2013 10:46:56 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
Discern posted...
E-peen waggling to the filthy diabetic tryhard MLG wannabes, of course!

Bingo, correct answer.

I see a couple bads
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#18DiscernPosted 3/24/2013 10:58:59 PM
jakethenoob posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
Discern posted...
E-peen waggling to the filthy diabetic tryhard MLG wannabes, of course!

Bingo, correct answer.

I see a couple bads

Yeah I'm not too good at this game. I will be the first to admit it.
---
GT- Discern88
#19Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/25/2013 9:34:30 AM
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...
ONI Gerbil posted...
I have an answer to that Mono.

Waypoint is frankly a hassle to go look at. Some people just want a straight, quick analysis of who theyre up against. Frankly I don't want to waste time and go back "later" to look at stats. Instead, I'd like a quick analysis right there on the screen to give me a hint (Like their CSR) and if I want to know more it'd be nice to click their profile and get a deeper summary in game.

:)

What do you need to see if it's doing its job and matching you up with similarly skilled opponents? Let's say for a month it's on and you get to see other people's ranks. Then next month, you don't but it's still working behind the scenes to pair you up with others. It shouldn't matter whether the game gives you proof that it's matching you appropriately as long as it's doing it. So what do you need to see it for? Oh, I know.

SrgtStalker posted...

MADIMUS_PRIME
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 81289 --- Beware the Lag!
#20LegendaryFalcoPosted 3/25/2013 9:36:42 AM
hello madimus prime
---
U Wot M8
GT=Ceph Falco