Need help with last achievement for majestic maps

#11djwagonPosted 3/24/2013 12:55:55 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
djwagon posted...
ghostboy12345 posted...
What is up with y'all?Really. A simple yes or no and/or no reply would do very well. I'm pretty sure it's not that easy to do this last achievement and I'm a pretty good gamer y'all must have like sick luck....unless y'all know when to do it but other wise ya.

For anyone willing to help reply otherwise dont
lol go back to call of duty.those games where fun till you BOOSTERS/HACKER destroyed them

In which alternate universe were COD games fun?
until the boosters/hackers showed up grant it was not fun after that .but it was fun playing with out worrying about will my stats be alright today or will I have someone like tc destroy them because they have no skill at playing these games and need to cheat to win
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#12ghostboy12345(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:17:01 PM
Haha I did it :) of course I got extremely lucky and no thanks to yall
---
ACWW: 3825 1200 6089 Town: Sa Town Name: Kevin
ACCF: 0990 7643 2532 Town: SA Town Name: Kevin
#13djwagonPosted 3/24/2013 2:17:07 PM
ghostboy12345 posted...
Haha I did it :) of course I got extremely lucky and no thanks to yall

why you attacking us you where going to boost to get it,NOT till someone told you the really easy way to get it did you decide to get it without boosting
---
#14darren19822000Posted 3/24/2013 2:35:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#15Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/24/2013 2:40:28 PM
You don't have to come from Jesse-Land to marry your grandmother.

What? My Granny is bangin'!
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#16djwagonPosted 3/24/2013 3:45:20 PM
wow shadow HOW LONG did that comeback take you to think up.plus I am not like you who cares HOW bad he is on here like you do .most be nice to go fishing without any hooks in a pond full of fish..plus if he was doing his BOOSTING private I do not care .
---
#17darren19822000Posted 3/24/2013 4:24:13 PM
djwagon posted...
wow shadow HOW LONG did that comeback take you to think up.plus I am not like you who cares HOW bad he is on here like you do .most be nice to go fishing without any hooks in a pond full of fish..plus if he was doing his BOOSTING private I do not care .

can someone please translate this guy....im not sure if he does this on purpose or if he supost to ride the short bus
---
gt darren reefnugs