Total noob question on how to read the scoreboard?

#11Suicide_JesterPosted 3/25/2013 1:06:05 AM
If you want to crouch with left stick and melee with B, choose the Recon button layout. The default button layout sets melee to RB.
---
Never let your fear decide your fate.
#12Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 5:31:09 AM
Quote:Fishsticks I believe is the 'CoD' button layout, if that's what you're asking.
@Spoke_Wrecker
I am using that and it is like the default COD controls. Just the crouch and melee are not what I'm used to but I'm adjusting well. I have only played big team slayer so far and having fun. I'm not great but I'm never the bottom of the team either. So far I like the Storm Rifle and jet pack. Now I have to shake my habit of wanting to ADS all the time.
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#13THEDONUT2004Posted 3/26/2013 5:39:49 PM
First column is your score, you get this from kills and assists and most metals give you score. The second column, the number with the target beside it, is your kills. Sorry you came to gamefaqs and asked a legit question and got stuck with answers from elite try hards.
---
I made a new word, "foxephant." It's for those people who are crazy, but they never forget.- Me
XBL GT: LAG Donut Jenny
#14spindler01Posted 3/26/2013 6:31:05 PM
Kind of off topic, but has anyone found success with the Fishstick controls and Light Rifle? Or is there no way to turn toggle zoom off?