Why does 343i insist on doing everything wrong?

#1RAGEface14Posted 3/24/2013 11:58:34 AM(edited)
Every time they do what the fans ask for, they have to do something slightly wrong. For example, they listened to the fans and added Action Sack, but not before slaughtering the gametypes (I'm looking at you, Fiesta). Also, they released Team Throwdown, like the fans demanded, and had to throw deluxe settings in there. Hell, they're adding X's finally, but they won't be red. What reason do they have for modifying that, if not just to piss off the core fanbase? I can't help but think that Bungie wouldn't have messed everything up this bad.

Tl;dr: Every time 343i answers the fans, they mess something up. Why
---
RAGEface14
The guy who told Klefer
#2SunDevil77Posted 3/24/2013 11:59:52 AM
It is a bit off. I think they really want to differentiate themselves from Bungie's work...and they're trying quite hard. You shouldn't be ashamed to be handed down someone's work of art, you should embrace it; focus on the things that made that work great, and add a little of your own pizzazz.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#3RAGEface14(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 12:03:39 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
It is a bit off. I think they really want to differentiate themselves from Bungie's work...and they're trying quite hard. You shouldn't be ashamed to be handed down someone's work of art, you should embrace it; focus on the things that made that work great, and add a little of your own pizzazz.

10/10 for optimism, but 0/10 for using the word "pizzazz" and suggesting that I adapt.

Averages out to 5/10
---
RAGEface14
The guy who told Klefer
#4bd0g5Posted 3/24/2013 12:04:25 PM
We're finally getting ranks, but they will reset once in a while. Every playlist also has ranks so you'll always have to try.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#5RAGEface14(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 12:09:28 PM
bd0g5 posted...
We're finally getting ranks, but they will reset once in a while. Every playlist also has ranks so you'll always have to try.

You do realize I'm not a casual, right? I'm actually trying to get better at the game. I never say stupid things like "adapt" or "I love this game" because I actually agree with you about this game.
---
RAGEface14
The guy who told Klefer
#6bd0g5Posted 3/24/2013 12:11:47 PM
bd0g5 posted...

You do realize I'm not a casual, right? I'm actually trying to get better at the game. I never say stupid things like "adapt" or "I love this game" because I actually agree with you about this game.

I was agreeing with your topic. Fans wanted ranks, 343 will probably mess them up.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#7RAGEface14(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 12:17:39 PM
bd0g5 posted...
bd0g5 posted...

I was agreeing with your topic. Fans wanted ranks, 343 will probably mess them up.

You worded it as if it were a dry insult. But I guess that's just what I would expect you to say to me. Anyway, they already have messed up ranks. Since they're going to reset periodically, that's going to piss off anyone who gets a 50.
---
RAGEface14
The guy who told Klefer
#8Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/24/2013 12:18:35 PM
bdog only deals in dry insults. The cold, dry air of Canadia has left him bitter.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#9SunDevil77Posted 3/24/2013 12:18:45 PM
RAGEface14 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

10/10 for optimism, but 0/10 for using the word "pizzazz" and suggesting that I adapt.

Averages out to 5/10

da hell? When did I say adapt?
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#10Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/24/2013 12:20:44 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

"The Halo 4 Board; Where everyone hates everyone and **** you"
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux