Why does 343i insist on doing everything wrong?

#21Bigtymer113Posted 3/24/2013 12:47:34 PM
Agreed completely. I am starting to hate them more and more everyday. They literally have no concept on how to provide dev support for a game. They will listen to us, -BUT ONLY UNDER THEIR RULES AND WHAT IS GOOD FOR THEM.-
---
Nothing is overpowered in a single-player game. -gunsndroses
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#22iRGushPosted 3/24/2013 12:53:17 PM
ITT: adapt
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#23RAGEface14(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:03:04 PM
iRGush posted...
ITT: adapt

*facepalm*
---
RAGEface14
The guy who told Klefer
#24darren19822000Posted 3/24/2013 1:23:31 PM
Bigtymer113 posted...
Agreed completely. I am starting to hate them more and more everyday. They literally have no concept on how to provide dev support for a game. They will listen to us, -BUT ONLY UNDER THEIR RULES AND WHAT IS GOOD FOR THEM.-

so 343 is...my wife? good to know
---
gt darren reefnugs
#25Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/24/2013 2:55:25 PM
Great, now you can't even plug into a video game to avoid your wife anymore. Thanks 343... ya dicks.
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#26SunDevil77Posted 3/24/2013 3:06:23 PM
Yeah, 343 I can't even plug into spidux's wife to escape from video games anymore. Jerkoffs.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#27Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/24/2013 3:17:56 PM
Oh snap!
---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#28briman112Posted 3/24/2013 3:39:31 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
It is a bit off. I think they really want to differentiate themselves from Bungie's work...and they're trying quite hard. You shouldn't be ashamed to be handed down someone's work of art, you should embrace it; focus on the things that made that work great, and add a little of your own pizzazz.

Totally agree. I appreciate what 343 has done, but they are trying a little too hard to be their own thing when there's a great framework that already exists.
---
I'm probably better than you, sowwy :(
#29SterlingFoxPosted 3/24/2013 4:03:54 PM
That really is their problem. They've got the Halo fanbase, which basically knows what they want and asks for it, but then there's 343 which has no clue what they're doing. Its like they are absolutely terrified of keeping Halo the way it is.

What gets me is that they KNOW its not what people want, but they can't just release something straight. They have to add some stupid little 343 flair to everything, and its not even with the intent of adding to it or making it better. Its just a change for the sake of not doing what we hope for, which is exactly what ruins it.
They seem to literally be making these changes just for the sake of making a change.

It'd be like a car company getting good feedback on a car, but hearing that the customers want more cup holders. So when it comes time to release the new model, they add more cup holders, but make all of them a third of the size and neon orange. So people get the new car and go "This is ****...", and start longing for the old car.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#30ItchyIsVegetaPosted 3/24/2013 4:07:55 PM
Halo 4 is good, they did a good job with it. But, if something ain't broke, don't fix it.

I just want custom servers or a custom game browser. Something like that is long over due for Halo.
---
XBOX Gamertag: ITCHYisVegeta