Just started playing, someone please explain how this sucks.

#1TheBiggerOnePosted 3/24/2013 3:55:33 PM
This game's actually really fun, coming from someone who played a **** ton of 3 and hated Reach. Everything seems to work nicely, and all the new changes are pretty much seamless. Am I missing something? Because it seems like most people here hate this game for whatever reasons.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbySdh66npI
Deal with it 8===D | GT: LobotomyJesus
#2darkharePosted 3/24/2013 4:01:31 PM
apparently ppl hate this game cause it doesnt have some of the options that the other games have, then they hate the game when those options are added.
---
BattleTech, FrontLineGeneral,Paintball. only have time for xbla games nowdays.
#3darren19822000Posted 3/24/2013 4:27:32 PM
darkhare posted...
apparently ppl hate this game cause it doesnt have some of the options that the other games have, then they hate the game when those options are added.

added but not the way they are wanted. example. action sack. was a desired playlist so they added it then made all the gametypes really stupid. they ruined fiesta and binary slayer is boring on most maps.

how about how fans want a rank so they add them but you can only look at them on their website and not in game...and they will all be reset s why bother trying?
---
gt darren reefnugs
#4Spoke_WreckerPosted 3/24/2013 4:35:07 PM
*whine* *cry* **is terrible**

---
What do I look like Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ -- GT: Spidux
#5Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 3/24/2013 4:46:45 PM
I hope the people complaining about it aren't actually still playing it. I mean just for their sake, and their dignity.
---
The Jersey Guy
#6enterthemadroxPosted 3/24/2013 4:52:30 PM
TheBiggerOne posted...
This game's actually really fun, coming from someone who played a **** ton of 3 and hated Reach. Everything seems to work nicely, and all the new changes are pretty much seamless. Am I missing something? Because it seems like most people here hate this game for whatever reasons.

They hate the game to seem "elite" and "all knowing" in the eyes of new people to the Halo franchise, hoping to sway opinion by coming up with all kinds of lame BS excuses about why they don't like a great game.

Then they proceed to troll constantly and flame other users until those other users agree with their ridiculous opinions.

Apparently they enjoy spending time whining about the game and playing it to find more things to nitpick about it then coming here to express their disdain instead of being mature enough to say "you know what? I don't like this game much, I won't bother playing it again or visiting the board dedicated to it".
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#7thedeerzordPosted 3/24/2013 4:52:57 PM
Just wait a bit. Its bound to piss you off at some point.
---
I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#8enterthemadroxPosted 3/24/2013 4:55:07 PM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
I hope the people complaining about it aren't actually still playing it. I mean just for their sake, and their dignity.

Even if they're not playing it, it's still massively immature to keep polluting the board with their BSing.

I thought Bioshock was a huge pile of crap but haven't set foot (metaphorically speaking) on the Bioshock board for that very reason. Why should people who liked it have to read constant hate about the game?

It's like my sig says really.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#9DvoloS88Posted 3/24/2013 4:55:15 PM
Because people expect after the fourth sequel the game(mechanics,gameplay) to remain exactly the same like some CoD bulls***. But yet when small additions that are in cod(which cod did NOT invent) are added, this game is a CoD wanna be. Dont get me wrong 343 did make many mistakes but hey, they are fixing them and no game is perfect...
#10Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 3/24/2013 4:55:27 PM
I think every multiplayer game pisses me off after a while.

Even goldeneye. F***ing RC-P90.
---
The Jersey Guy